49- simp

-

-

"i am not a simp." i say as i look towards millie, my best friend. the camera crew behind the camera chuckle lightly as we continue talking through the interview.

"yes, you most certainly are y/n." millie says as she smiles at me. i groan and look at the camera again. "no i'm not." i say as i nod, signaling that the next question can start.

"yes you are, have you seen yourself when you see a picture of louis?" she asks as she grins. "millie! stop! you're ratting me out." i say as i start chuckling lightly as a light pink dusts my cheeks.

"bring him in please." millie says as she nods at the lady next to her. the lady walks to the door and opens it and there he is.

louis walks in with a nice and smooth suit and nice shoes. he walks over as he fixes the sleeve and looks at me and grins. i grin back and stand up as my stomach fills with butterflies. i walk over to him and i hold my hand out as he slaps it and we start our handshake.

millie smiled at the camera and as we finish i sit down and smile, "how are you lou?" he smiles, "i'm doing great, what about you simp?" he asks as he knows that both of you simp over each other because you're dating.

"hey, you're a simp too you know." i say as i smile.

"then we'll have to simp together." he responds smoothly as he sits down. i watch his outfit and he looks amazing. how am i friends with this beautiful of a man?

the interviewer smiles and says, "okay, now that louis is here. what was your first impression of these girls?"

he nods and i smile as he makes eye contact with me, making my stomach fill with butterflies. "well, millie immediately introduced herself and hugged my mom so i'd say she's very outgoing and bubbly, yet also very..strong minded." he says as he describes millie.

millie nods, "that sounds pretty good to me." we all lightly laugh as millie nods. "okay and y/n." louis starts as he grins at me for a moment.

"when i first met y/n, the first thing i noticed was her eyes. they could show when she was happy, excited, any emotion. she was so kind hearted and loving yet also very sarcastic and funny. she's great." he smiles at me as i look at my lap attempting to hide my reddening face.

louis notices and grins at the camera, "see." he says as he watches me with a loving look in his eyes that i noticed as i finally looked up.

"simp." millie whispered in my ear as she judged me. "shut your trap." i said eyeing her as she smiled widely.

-

author speaks
this is just a short fluff ig.
have a great day! stream sour by olivia
rodrigo <3 love u guys