5: Good Morning?

Arriving in school is the worst thing Donghyuck could probably think of this early morning, another day, another lesson that he probably won't need in the future

Arriving in school is the worst thing Donghyuck could probably think of this early morning, another day, another lesson that he probably won't need in the future. He is just doing this just because he doesn't want to disappoint his parents and plus...he is just holding his patience tight.

Jaemin came early too, just minutes after Donghyuck arrived. They both are in the lockers now, fixing their stuff as they get ready to head to class.

"Do you have the papers for today?" Donghyuck asked, arranging his files.

Jaemin nods and waves the papers to Donghyuck, the younger smiles and clings his shoulder bag on his side.

Closing the door, Donghyuck was about to go but then muscular arms snaked their way to his waist. He knows who this is and he is not even surprised anymore. He just sighed and faces Mark with a forced smile, "Good morning"

"Good morning to you too, baby" Mark greeted back, surprisingly kissing Donghyuck on the forehead.

Donghyuck gripped on the plaid blue long sleeves of Mark, he grips tightly as his eyes showed confusion. Mark just raises his eyebrows and winked at him, telling him to just play along.

The tanned male just smiled and sighed, he has to do this for Mark.

He kisses the older on the cheek with his plumpy and wet lips, Mark was in literal shock when Donghyuck did that.

His heart was going crazy, he has never felt this for a very long time...Donghyuck has only revived that feeling now.

He was genuinely red but then a loud stomp of heels could be heard from the back, it was Mina. She looked pissed, she strutted off the hallways with her best friend tailing her from behind, sending a cold glare at Donghyuck.

When they were gone, Donghyuck cupped Mark's cheeks, "Next time, do tell me that you're going to kiss me, you can't just do that without my permission" Donghyuck pouted.

"I'm sorry, my baby...I promise I'll do that next time"

"Good boy" Donghyuck patted the older's head, tiptoeing a bit to reach the top of Mark's head.

"Mark! Your baseball coach is calling you, you should- oh hi, Jaemin! Good morning" Jeno came rushing to the three, he spotted Jaemin and waved at him.

Jaemin waved back, his mind was already drifting off when he saw Jeno's beauty.

"Let's go bro" Jeno got Mark's wrist and pulled him away from the two, letting go of Donghyuck's waist.

Even though Jeno wasn't there, the blonde-haired boy was still waving, smiling and leaning his head on the door of his locker; his mind was probably dreaming about how he'll look when Jeno and him are together.

'Jaemin'

'Na Jaemin'

"Earth to Jaemin" Donghyuck crossed his arms, tapping his foot on the floor while waiting for Jaemin to come back to reality.

"Huh? Huh? What- oh...let's go" Jaemin cleared his throat and clenched the folders and books on his hands.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"Okay, Team dismissed," Mark's coach said and whistled.

Mark bows down to everyone and proceeds to go out of the baseball court, he finds Jeno leaning on the exit door, waiting for him so that they could go together in class.

"So Mark, about Donghyuck...why are you using him?" Jeno asked.

Mark sighed and placed his fingers under his pockets, "It's just for a short period of time, no one will get hurt, he won't like me and I won't like him"

"Didn't we talk about this? I know Donghyuck, he is an innocent guy. Don't hurt him, please"

"Why are suddenly all worried about him, don't you have Jaemin with you?" Mark raised a brow, he was annoyed because Jeno was being too worried about Donghyuck, it's not like something bad will happen to him after this whole plan right?

"Don't drag him here, I'm telling you to take care of Donghyuck properly, don't drag him into this mess. You know how Mina acts and you know how a freak like her would do to someone who messes with what is hers..."

"Look Jeno, do you even hear yourself? Mina isn't like this, I know her just like how you know Donghyuck. Mina won't have any plans on hurting Donghyuck-"

"You know what dude, you do you...I don't want to get involved in this anymore. If Donghyuck gets hurt you'll be the one to take care of it, oh and I'm pulling Jaemin outside of this too, I know he is the best friend of Donghyuck but I feel like he has no business on helping the both of you solve your own future difficult problem" Jeno explained, he walked in a faster pace and left Mark there all by himself.

Mark better make this good, his plan should be smooth, no one getting hurt, no fights, no bad feelings.