XXIII

You really need to ?

Y/n
Weeks flew by, pretty boring if you wanted to know. Mattheo was always with his friends even tho our relationship was official. Liv was with Blaise and Draco well I don't know where he hangs out.

And to be really honest I don't care at all!

It's Friday evening and I'm alone in my room, a Friday evening! Come on I have a boring life. Actually Pansy was here but she left for a boy she didn't want to tell me who.

So here I am looking outside my window and thinking about life. Suddenly someone knocks on my door.

"It's Mattheo"

I let him in. "What do you want aren't your friends waiting or something" ow this was kinda rude he looked confused "uhm sorry I guess" "I'm sorry I don't meant to be so rude" "it's fine."

"Actually I need to tell u something" he sat on my bed "sure go ahead" "I just got a letter from my dad he wants me to come home for a while he needs help with his work." He never told me who his dad was except that's it is an important person.

"You really need to?"

"I have no choice but we will send owls right" "every day."

He looked me in the eyes and I sat down next to him.

In the few months we've been together we actually never went further then kissing, but I felt the tension.

He started kissing me gently, but that's didn't last long.

He kissed harder and grabbed my hair.

I did my hand under his shirt touching his abs. This Friday evening wasn't that boring suddenly.

I waited for this
Dreamed about this
I wanted this

"You sure you want this" he whispered during the amazing kiss.

Was I sure?

"Yes"

He took my shirt of, and I did the same with his. All without stopping our kiss.

In a way to short amount of time he was in his boxers and I was in my underwear.

He started kissing me neck and the bit amount of my boob who was showing. He did my bra off and I started kissing them.

I took his boxers off because this was taking to long in my opinion.

God damn I'll need a weelchair happy it's Saturday tomorrow. He wasn't even a bit gentle. Like he just ripped me literally I'm not lying.

Did I liked it
Yea :)

Everyone would like it, admit.

This beautiful moment took a little while, not long enough but a while. Not getting into details but we needed to use a silent spell cause I was a bit too loud oop.

It stopped way to fast goddamit.

But he slept next to me how cute. His arm was laying on me and were laying as spoons.

But when I woke up he was gone. He left a note

I needed to left earlier I'm sorry.
This night was amazing.
I love you
M

I knew he was gonna leave but it still was hard. I couldn't hold up a little tear who fell down my cheek.

There was one positive thing tho
I was still able to walk.

Well not completely my legs were shaky shaky but i was standing.

I went to the common room finding Draco on one of the couches reading. Wait reading?! Draco was reading. I blinked a few times but I was seeing clearly.

He looked over at me and my shaky legs. "I see someone had a fun night" I choked and laughed "ow it was amazing" "ow I was just kidding" he said.

"I wasn't"

He looked mad and confused "you fucked Mattheo" "so and?"

"You don't know who he really is."

Here we go again.

"You are doing it again!"
"What"

"Ruining everything, I hate you!"

I left
So did he.

What was he meaning when he said he wasn't the one I think he was.  Maybe he was just lying to break us up.

I was lying to myself again.

But I love him.
Right?

________________________________
So I'm back as you see.  I took a little break I needed some time for myself I wasn't doing very good but I'm better now. Panic attacks and anxiety aren't going to destroy me. Kinda proud :) you guys probably don't care but never mind. The thing is I'm back :)