What is The Underground?

~July 4,1966 ,Grande Mansion~

"Head in the clouds, got no weight on my shoulders"

"I should be wiser and realize that I've got"

"One less problem without you, I got"

"One less problem without you"

"I got one less, one less problem"

The 13 year old girl finally stops writing on her notebook. Good for her, she's been writing for 5 hours straight. Without any food. That girl loves cupcakes more than poetry. She loves cupcakes more than she loves dresses and pleasing her parents. How come she cared more for writing poetry than eating a nice red velvet cupcake.

"Ariana my damsel, will you please come down" ah, her Prince Charming has come to court her.

"Hello Romeo, where are you bringing me today?" the brown haired lady replied.

"Well, my beautiful Princess, I shall not answer you for it is a surprise, but I am sure that you will enjoy it there. It is not quiet but it is not too noisy. And I will be there to protect you". Her brunette love assured her.

"Well, Ashton, I trust you with my daughter so I shall not give her a curfew but you shall bring her home to her mother, safe and sound." Ari's father told him.

"Yes Sir Grande, I will protect her with all my heart and with all my soul. Let us go, Ariana, my carriage is waiting for us."

"Goodbye father, I will see you soon"

The pair then left the large mansion and went to the the carriage which dropped them off at town proper. It was the same. Nothing changed...at all. It still had vendors selling overpriced fruits and vegetables. Ariana was definitely confused. She had so many questions on her mind. What were they doing here? Is this really a date? Is he planning to do unnecessary things to her? Her mind was spinning. What if-

"Princess? Ariana? ARIANA??" That seemed to snap her back to reality.

"Oh, sorry Ash. I was just thinking about something." she assured him.

"Well, you might be confused darling but this not our destination. It is better if we walk there because it's a secret place. No one except a few others, including us, must know. Come, follow me."

"Oh, okay. I trust you. Always." She answered, finally feeling relief wash over her completely.

"I know you do. And yes, always." He smiled showing his perfect teeth.

"I know you're curious Ariana. And my answer is, we're going to a place called The Underground." He smirked but it was filled with danger and mischief. A smirk that Ariana did not notice.

"Alright, let's go. Wherever that place is."

"Okay Ariana, hold my hand and don't let go. Follow me."

The brunette then followed her Prince Charming. Again, she felt scared. Ashton was leading her to different twists and turns until they were very far away from town. Finally, he came to a halt. What she saw fascinated her. It was a huge mansion but it was full of teens. It felt like a party but not everyone was dancing.

"Ariana, this is The Underground. Come on darling, I reserved a spot inside. A peaceful place for us to cuddle and read poetry." He told her.

"Oh Ashton, this is pretty sweet of you. Thank you, I already love this place." Its true, she does love this place. It's fascinating and a little noisy but no one found out about this place.

He then leads her to a place in the back. A room. It had a small sofa and a coffee table filled with her favorite novels but what caught her eye was her favorite novel of all time.

She took the book and started reading it. Getting absorbed in every page. She then put the book on the table and started cuddling with Ashton.

"Ash? Do you-Do you love me?" Ariana asked out of nowhere.

"Ariana, I love you so much. You are my first and you will  be my last love. I will love you even after death. If there is a life after death, I'll love you then. I will love you for eternity. I promise you. Always." Ariana hugged him with all the force her petite body has.

"Ariana?"

"Yes, my love?"

"Close your eyes."

She followed his orders and closed her eyes. She then felt his hand cup her cheek and being the curious girl she is, she opened her eyes but what she saw was terrifying. Ashton's eyes were red and he had fangs. Before she could react, he bit into her neck and and sucked so much blood, he took her to the world of never ending darkness (temporarily of course). He then laid her down and waited for his Princess to wake up and be his. Forever and ever. She would be his, only His, and they will live for eternity...