Extra 3: Daichi's married life

Warning: r18⚠️

Daichi was finally done with work. He can go home and see his husband. They can eat dinner together and he was looking forward to it.

He drove his car home and entered their home. He announced he was home but seems like Koushi was sleeping. Daichi made his way upstairs to where their bedroom was and Koushi was not there.

"Impossible. His car is here. He's definietely home." Daichi muttered so he made his way to Koushi's office.

He opened the door and the loud music greeted him. His husband was crying while singing along to a song.

"I know we werent perfect, but I never felt this way for no one. And I jist cant imagine how you could be so okay now that I'm gone."

"GUESS YOU DIDNT MEAN WHAT YOU WROTE IN THAT SONG ABOUT ME." Koushi screams causing Daichi to flich.

"Oh Jesus Christ. Sweetheart, you need to calm down. I'm home." He said and wrapped his arms around Koushi who immediately turned the song off and wiped his tears away.

"Welcome home sweetheart. How was work?" Koushi asked and kissed his husband softly.

"It was busy... Thank goodness I had time to eat the lunch you made. It was really delicious. I love you." Daichi sais and kissed Koushi ans inhaled Koushi's scent softlt before nipping his husband's nape.

"Who introduced you to that song?" Daichi asked and carried Koushi and sat down on the sofa and placed Koushi on his lap.

"Kenjirou, Atsumu, Kei, Kourai and Yuuji. Why?" Koushi asked and ran his hand on Daichi's soft hair.

"Sweetheart?" Daichi asked.

"If it's not too much... Can I please take a nap? It won't take long." Daichi said and Koushi nodded.

"Yes of course. I'll get off you so you can rest-"

"No... I want you to stay there." Daichi said and Koushi smiled and nodded.

"Alright. Close your eyes sweetheart." Koushi said and kissed Daichi's forehead.

Koushi massaged his husband's head until he fell asleep. Daichi really did fall asleep and Koushi then grabbed his phone to look at their schedule for the weekend.

Koushi and Daichi will be joining Daichi's parents and siblings in a rest house by the mountains.

As Koushi observed his husband's sleeping face, he smiled and ran his hand on Daichi's hair. He loved this man so much.

°°°

Around 5 in the morning, Koushi's alarm rang and Daichi got up to turn it off. He then wrapped his arms around Koushi and kissed his neck.

"Good morning sweetheart." Koushi greeted and kissed his husband's head.

"Good morning sweetheart..." Daichi murmured sleepily.

"Get up sleepyhead. We should get ready now." He told Daichi and pushed him away gently.

He got out of bed and then turned the lights on. He yanked the blanket off his husband and made his way to the bathroom.

He can hear Daichi's footstep  and he smiled because he knew his husband will enter the bathroom.

The two of them got ready and around 5:45am, they left their home and drove to Daichi's parents house.

"My babies. Good morning!" Daichi's mom greeted and hugged Koushi.

They all exchanged good mornings and Daichi's dad was very cool. His brother was loading the car with their things while Daichi's sister was still getting ready.