~little dark age~

~adriens p.o.v~

Usually school makes me happy but.... Not today.
It is parent career day at school today... and you may think "adrien, your dads job is super cool! This should be fun for you" but no. He won't show up im sure he always flakes on these type of things.... He always flakes on everything.

I mean heck... the first time he has hugged me in like three years was in New York, and that was because I was doing what he wanted me to do. I was making him money. He never does anything unless it benefits himself and only himself. All he does is sit in his office all day, maybe I should tell the class that.

Once Sabrina's father finished talking about being a Paris policeman, it was kaili's turn.

She made her way to the front of the classroom carrying her phone and a Polaroid camera.

My mother was a photographer, and a seamstress. She loved to knit sweaters, she actually knitted the one I'm wearing today.

No wonder it looks horrible
Chloe mumbled.

Everyone glared at Chloe almost in sync.

She used to take pictures on a Polaroid but smart phones work just the same... everyone smile.
She held the phone up and took a picture of the class

      Who would want a picture of this scummy class. If you wanted a picture of me you could have just asked.
Chloe remarked

Actually I'm making a photo wall just like my mom did and I want a picture of all of  all of my friends.
Kaili said with a smile

You do realize that this is PARENT career day. Where is your parent?

My mom passed 7 years ago.

Well what about your dad? Or step mom? Surely one of your parents does something that isn't utterly useless

Unless you want to hear about a gambler or a prostitute I prefer to not talk about my dad and step mom.

The whole class went silent except Chloe who continued to mumble under her breath to Sabrina.

Shut up Chloe!
Marinette blurted out. I'm sure she heard what Chloe was saying since she was way closer to her then everyone else

Marinette! Be nice!
Her father scolds

Yeah,
Stay out of it dupain-cheing.