✨ ch-19 ✨

Y/n pov

As jk hyung took me out of the dinning room and took me to his room,To clean my wound.

He started speaking

Jk:yahh! why did you hit the mirror so hard.You should control your anger you'll someday kill some because of your anger issues,*he chuckles a little*

Y/n:just be glad hyung I didn't hit her....or else she would have been broken instead of mirror.*I also chuckled*

Jk: right*chuckles*......and done.*he said as he was done treating my hands*

Y/n:yess finally. Lets go to school, I wanna meet black pink. I didn't see them after the Marriage.

Jk:sure, let's go and wait for Hyun-

????:no need to we are already here.

He was cut off by someone,we turned and saw rest of the bts.

Y/n:ohh hyungs when did you all came?

Suga:we came just now.

Jhope:y/n why did you started fighting with jia? See you got hurt.

Y/n:ohh I just got angry at that bit-..I mean jia.... because she reached my patience level.

Jin: anyways let's go now we are already late.

Y/n:ohhh yeah let's go.

We all exited from the room and went towards the living room.

We saw jia coming out of the dinning room.

Jin: soo jia you are here so lets go.

Jia:yes oppa just wait.. I come in few minutes.

Rm:we have to go now or else we would be late-

Jia:oppaa just wait for sometime I'll be back in few minutes.

Jin:ok but be fast...

Suga:be back in 5min.

Jia:ok oppas.

We all sat on the couch waiting for jia.

*5 minutes later*

Jia:ok oppas I am back. Let's go.

Jin:hmm.

We went out and sat in the car.

Unfortunately jia sat next to me. I made an disgusting face but slide it off  and plugged my earphones and closed my eyes,started listening music.

I was listening my song peacefully until I felt like someone was poking something on my foot.

I opened my eyes a little and saw jia poking her heels on my foot,  so this is what she calls 'revenge' poking someone with there heels.tsk such a dumb try.

I secretly looked at her as she was also looking at me accepting some reaction from me. But me being me didn't show any reaction and simple kicked her leg off my foot.

I kicked her leg so hard that she almost fall off her seat. I wanted to laugh so but control, and said her

Y/n: think something better next time*I wisperd smirking*

Jia:ughh*she said and turned her head to different direction*

Then I again closed my eyes.

*Skip time after reaching school*

We all got out one by one jia  stood there as if she was some kind of celebrity

I made a annoyed face and went from there to find black pink.