Chapter 11.

I was taking a quick evening shower, it wasn't actually quick. I was worried with all the scenarios I was dreaming recently.

I wanted to talk to someone about it, mom was the only one I could think of at this moment. I quickly wiped myself off, wearing my clothes and moved out.

"I've ordered food for us, we gotta go down to this hotel's private dining hall", he informed, as soon as I stepped out. He slide his wallet and cell phone into his pocket.
"Umm, I'll be there within few minutes, I need to ring up to mom", I said, he nodded and left the room.

I quickly took my phone to dial mom. I was getting restless with every ring from the other side.

"Heyy mom I need to ask you something!", I spoke as soon as she picked up the call.

"Oh dear calm down first, is everything okay?", she asked, she suddenly got worried.
"Mom..... I'm— err I mean I have a friend, do you remember Jade?", I couldn't tell her that I'm dreaming these wild dreams.

"Yeah, you have mentioned her before......".
"Yeah the same, actually she shared that she was getting these weird dreams about this guy, whom she basically hates, the dreams are of him and her being overly intimate......", I felt weird talking about this to her.

"Yeah and......?".
"And she's worried, why she is dreaming about someone who she hates, especially such kinda dreams.....", I paused giving her the chance to speak now.

I heard her letting out a brief laugh. I furrowed.
"You young ladies always hate those whom you should like......well about your dream—",
"Not mine mom, it's Jade's", I abruptly interrupted her.

"Yeah JADE, I guess she don't actually hates that guy, either she's lying to you or she just isn't realising that she likes him......".
"But mom she extremely hates him", I retort.
"How are you so sure about what your friend feels?", Mom questioned, because I really do dislike my cold boss!, I wanted to say but didn't.

"So is this possible she likes him out of nowhere?", I couldn't gulp the fact.
"Probably......maybe she likes few sides of the male which can conceal the things she used to dislike about him before......", I nodded, yes that makes sense, he's taking care of me lately, although it was too subtle to be categorised that but I couldn't deny.

I went into deep thought.
"Are you okay?", Mom interrupted my thoughts.
"Yeah mom, I'll talk to you later, I'm going for the dinner, love yaa......".
"Take care of yourself.....", Mom said and we disconnected.

My heart was pacing gradually faster which I just realized. I felt messed up, most of the time Taehyung and me argue and did nothing.

I sighed, mom must be just predicting things.

I changed into a pair of jeans and a sweater before heading down.

[Taehyung's Point of View]

I ruffled my hair looking outside the glassed wall. I could see the local scenario.

My eyes caught a female figure looking slightly like Y/n, a loud grin appeared on my face. The scene of her squirming in her sleep, lately, was hard to shrug off. A laughter left my mouth.

She loose all her cool when she's sleeping but that was cute. The way I regretted not capturing her on my camera, at least I could make her watch that too.

I could imagine her reacting.

I cleared my throat when my eyes caught one of the servant looking at my direction.