chapter 17

After the chaotic dinner Teddy was still pretending to be angry as he walked to his room but stopped by his now girlfriend Victoire who was waiting in the stairs "What are you doing here are you supposed to be with your dad who wants me gone?!" he questioned angrily but inside he regretted doing it when she was there in front of him, after he said this Victoire hugged him tight but as she hugged him he felt wet tears in his shirt "hey I'm sorry for going off on you ok I'm just frustrated because of the punishment ok I'm sorry" he apologized as he cupped his hands to Victoire's face and wiped the stray tears in her cheeks as Victoire broke of the hug "I know I'm sorry I'm just angry at my dad because he made you parents give you that much punishments and I get it if you want to take back what we agreed earlier about us being together" she said sadly as she looked at the ground feeling fresh tears fill up her eyes but stopped as Teddy knelt down dropping his little act to look at her with a sympathetic and determined face "Hey look at me" he asked calmly and lovingly, their eyes met with longing and they felt their hearts beating faster than ever "Victoire Gabrielle Delacour Weasley don't ever say that I regret what we have because I don't I would climb the highest mountains for you I would fight anyone who comes our way even if it's your dad or even the most dangerous person of all time Voldemort for you and if I get hurt I won't care because I love you so don't say I regret or take back all that we have because what we have is nothing like they have ok" Teddy said with such conviction as he ended the small speech, Victoire simply giggled and gave him a small smile, teddy rose up and looked down to Victoire's face who he so admired for years "I love you Edward Remus Lupin even if my dad hates you I'll always love you" she simply said as he pecked her lips into his "you know this remind me of a muggle story that Uncle Harry made me read when I was in muggle school" he said out of nowhere "why is that ?" she asked teasingly "well it's about two star crossed lovers called Romeo and Juliet who both their parents hate each other but killed themselves because of their love for each other" he said in a sweet tone "why would you compare us to that story?" she asked curiously "because I know that even in death I will always love you" he told his girlfriend as he kissed her hungrily and she returned it but broke off after a minute "I feel the same way too" she said as she stared at those brown wolf eyes "I should go before I go get additional punishments from my parents" he said jokingly "ok see you tomorrow my Romeo" she said letting go of his embrace as she was going to the kitchen "Parting is such sweet sorrow that I shall say goodnight till it be morrow my sweet Juliet" he said moving up to the stairs before planting a quick kiss on her lips.

Unnoticed by the two of them they had an audience "who knew muggles can make such tragedies'' Sirius said silently to the crowd of people surrounding him by the door of the kitchen "wow that kid is such a romantic and smooth with the ladies ha Forge?" George stated quietly "right you are Gred I'm so jealous of him right now" Fred commented his twin's statement "Harry you raised him well" Remus said proudly "Aw my baby is all grown up" Tonks squealed quietly "Harry since when were you interested in romantic tragedies" Hermione asked quietly "I don't know but I think I need to read up on that" Harry stated "oh can I join you?" Ginny asked, and Harry nodded in confirmation "well it's a good thing we tied him up for this ha Molly dear" Arthur stated, "Right you are'' Molly told his husband as they saw the little scene that was happening in front of them "oh this is going to be a great story to tell when we get back" Dominique squealed, meanwhile Bill was bound to a chair, tied up, and gagged as he heard everything but cannot say anything because of well being gagged as he was watched by the youngest members of the Potter-Weasley clan with confusion as they tilted their heads to the side while the babies slept through everything; as they say Victoire coming to their direction they scrammed into their chairs and untied and ungagged Bill but put a binding charm in his chair and a silencing charm on him before he can do more damage, as Victoire walked to the kitchen she already sensed some awkward tension in the room and saw their expressions were weirder than usual almost as if their hiding something "Hi everyone what's with the weird faces?" she asked uneasily "NOTHING!" the said in unison this made Victoire even concerned, she was about to say something then Hermione rose up from their seats "oh I almost forgot to change Rose's diapers" Hermione said quickly "hey Hermione wait I need to check if Rose and that demon spawn Scorpius was fed can I come" Ron said quickly as he rose from his seat quickly "F-FINE but don't you dare look at me like last time it was embarrassing when you see me feed her and please get some formula for Scorpius" she stated with a creeping blush forming on her face as they both rushed to the room, she attempted to say something again but was cut off by Harry rising from his seat "Molly It's getting late I have to give my two little marauder a bath and I need to get them to sleep because they look tired already" at a mention of a bath James II ran to his father with happiness beaming from his body "YEY BATHTIME WITH DADDY!" his eldest shouted "daddy can mum join us in the bath?" he asked innocently, Harry looked at Ginny with a blush that beats the whole family of Weasley's hair "of course my little marauder but mummy needs to give your brother a bath first ok" Harry said as he knelt down to meet his future son's height "ok daddy!" his future eldest simply stated, Harry got up and held his eldest's hand as they walked up the stairs while Ginny asked if her mom had a little kind of tub so that baby Ablus can take a bath on, Molly looked for an old steel basin, as she found one Ginny followed her future husband and future eldest with their baby in her arms covered in his cot "have fun you two!" Molly shouted, she tried again but got cut again by her twin uncles ''mum were taking the twins ok" Fred stated "were just going to teach them a little bit more about pranking and some stuff" George ended, Molly was about to object but Fred and George quickly took George's future kids and ran off to their rooms, she was to attempt again but got cut off by Remus and Tonks standing up in their seats "Molly lovely dinner but we got to get upstairs to help our son with the punishment a little in his room" Remus stated while Tonks nodded "It's ok Remus you and Tonks go on, Arthur and I was about to get ready to bed anyways after cleaning the dishes go on Arthur I'll meet you back in our bedroom ok" she said, by now Remus, Tonks, and Arthur got up the staircase as Molly was finishing the last of the silverware and plates and vanished through the door with her brother at hand "Dom what happened while I was gone and why is everyone leaving?" Victoire asked "Don't know don't care" Dominique simply stated as she broke the binding charm with her grandmother's spare wand and dragged her dad upstairs as she was now left alone in the kitchen "well that was the weirdest thing I just experienced in my life' she thought to herself as she ascended the stairs and gone to her room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Thank you all for reading my latest chapter and thank you all for staying tune anyways as all characters in this book is originally owned by J. K Rowling ok that's all have a nice day! 💖💖💕😁😘