Chapter 19 Part 1

Teen Titans: The Judas Contract 2016
Chapter 19 Part 1 - Little Trip

"I never met a strong person with an easy past." - Flickr

THIRD POV

6 years ago

"Okay Robin..."

Voiced said in the alley at crime scene where Batman and his New Robin are standing. It has been 2 weeks since news spread about new Robin in the city.

Batman: "What do you see?"

Batman asked his new partner as they looked at the spot where dead body was found, now marked with white tape.

Robin: "Um, crime?"

New boy wonder said as he has his hands on his hips while looking at the spot.

Batman: "The blood spatter. Remember what we went over in the batcave..."

Robin: "I don't... He was shot?"

Batman: "The angle on it is high, even with the fact that the victim was of average height and the wound was abdominal."

Robin: "So... So the guy who shot him was short?"

Robin asked as Batman kneelled and got his flashlight as he spotted footprints on the ground.

Batman: "I keep telling you, building a case isn't about a single moment. It's about collecting many of them and ending overlap. For example, there are some traces of footprints. Dress shoes. This could have been Cobblepot like we - -"

???: "Batman?"

Commissioner of the Gotham City Police Department Jim Gordon walks onto the crime scene as he walks over to them.

Gordon: "Find anything? I can only convince my officers to look the other way for so long..."

Batman: "I'll need another ten minutes here, Jim. And if you can get me into the coroner's lab I can do an analysis on the victim."

Robin: "And then we'll stomp the guy who did this."

Gordon: "No. You'll restrain him and call me."

Gordon said strictly as he looks at the boy wonder.

Robin: "Sure thing, Jim."

Robin responded with a smile as Batman groans.

Batman: "Robin..."

He sighs as he gets up.

Batman: "... Go wait with the other officers."

He orders as he points towards the cop cars as Robin starts walking towards it.

Robin: "Fine. Let me know when there's some actual..."

He says as he walks out of the alley when he spots something.

Robin: "... Action."