𝟬𝟰.

(𝗬/𝗡) POV

The place was very foggy, you can barely see the people and surroundings. But it did pass my creepy vibe check. There was more participants than I thought, I didn't think many would get past that long run.

Killua and Gon are still screaming about the race, I couldn't expect much since they are still kids.

I scanned the place, looking for hisoka. Turns out that dumbass is flirting with Gittarackur. Like I swear to god, that pink bitchy bubblegum clown is h0rny for those who are stronger than him 24/7.

Someone suddenly tapped me on the shoulder but when I turned around, no one was there. I felt a tap again, turns out it was Gon and Killua messing with me.

❝Are you guys finally done screaming like 4-year-olds?❞

❝HAh?! Says the one who is shorter than 12-year-olds!❞

My blood was boiling, just who in the hell does this little shit think he is. I tried to smile, but I guess it was a bit too forced cause Gon told us to stop fighting and listen to the examinator for what to do next.

Many more gathered around when someone from behind yelled out, almost breaking my eardrum.

❝DON'T LISTEN TO HIM!! HE IS A FAKE!!❞

Of course, everyone's attension was switched on to the guy who screamed like a bitch.

It was kinda obvious who the fake was if you compare the two.

I had never in my 13 years of being alive have I seen someone wearing such ugly colours for such an important event.

While everyone was busy listening to what the guy had to say, I scanned the crowd, trying to find the ugly clown. Since my ass decided it was a good idea to be a short, I couldn't find anyone since the everyone was tall as hell.

I squeeze into the crowd in order to get to the front, not wanting to waste the whole day standing here in this foggy ass place behind all these smelly people.

I took out my cards and was now at the front. I threw two of my cards at the direction where the fake was standing, not wanting to waste anymore time. As the cards left my fingertips, I felt another pair that flew from the opposite direction. "Looks like you couldn't take any more bullshit too."

❝ THAT MAN IS GOING TO EAT YOU-❞
Before the Fake annoying thing could finish, my card had landed on his forehead and the other flew to the opposite direction. Blood from the fake's head spattered out as he fell to the ground and the real one catching the card in between his fingers.

❝I see, I see~❞

A familiar voice said from the other side of the crowd, it was Hisoka.

❝With this is all clear. He really is the real examinator❞

The two of us walked out as the crowd tensed up. I went up to the corpse and took out my cards. "Now I gotta clean these damn cards with disgusting blood coated on it╰(‵□′)╯"

❝Mr. Morrow and Ms. L/n, if you choose to attack me one or another one more time for any reason, you will be disqualifyed. This one will be an exception.❞