»them as your boyfriend.

//SOOBIN//
-shy but comfortable.
-needy and always wanting your attention.
-clingy but respects your personal space and privacy.
-likes to spend time at home with you instead of going out.
-goofy and nonstop laughter when you're together, acts like he's high on love.
-playful and big tease.
-loves to kiss your cheek and lip pecks often.
-occasional slow, heated makeout sessions when the others aren't around.
-doesn't like pda infront of the members but likes to have to close to him.
-likes to hold your hand in public because it makes him feel safe.
-shares his food with you, always makes sure you've eaten.
-very relaxed type of boyfriend, just wants you to be in his arms 24/7.
-treats you like a princess.
-loves playing with your hair while admiring your small features.
-you guys have a very bestfriend type of relationship, just with the boyfriend perks.
-gets very loud and hyper when he's around you, always getting told off by either you or the members for being too loud and chaotic.
-you two together is literal chaos, the members absolutely love that he's dating you as you bring so much happiness and positivity to him, but you also brought a whole lot of chaos, causing the members to always be on alert when knowing you guys are together.

//YEONJUN//
-confident as fuck.
-likes to show you off to the members.
-always needs you with him, not necessarily clingy but he needs you to be in close distance so he knows you're safe.
-very protective.
-sneaks out of practice to see you even if it's for 5 minutes.
-pulls you aside often for passionate makeout sessions.
-spoils you, clothes shopping even when you don't ask for it, occasional expensive restaurants and cute gifts/fast food whenever you two see eachother.
-lowkey confident with pda infront of the members, backhugs and pecks on the cheek, the occasional cuddle.
-very confident with pda in public, short kisses, long hugs in queues and holding hands wherever you go.
-very understanding, listens to everything you have to say.
-romantic, flirts with you, whispers in your ear especially around members just to tease you.
-very affectionate and touchy.
-cares alot about your feelings, always asks about previous things which has happened in your life or past relationships to make sure he doesn't make any mistakes.
-very mature and romantic relationship infront of people but when alone together you two become very playful and almost never stop laughing.

//BEOMGYU//
-playful and not shy at all.
-loves to tease you whenever you get shy.
-kisses everywhere.
-babies you, does everything for you.
-you always catch him staring at him admiring your beauty.
-likes to take you to cute cafes where you to get a drink and just talk about life and absolute nonsense.
-loves calling you by pet names, baby, babygirl, princess, honey.
-loves to run his fingers through your hair.
-cuddles while going through your daily hobbies, studying/playing video games in eachothers arms.
-long but innocent kisses.
-always smiling when around you.
-members tease him alot because since you've been dating, and when you were talking, he'd be even more bubbly and giddy than his usual self.
-always asks questions about you, loves getting to know you as he finds you so fascinating.
-loves buying you plushies.
-takes off your makeup and does your skincare for you as he lets you relax on the bed.
-gives you his hoodies all the time as he wears oversized so they absolutely drown you, which makes him soft.
-makes sure you're always comfortable, in public he makes sure you're close to him, and does all the talking when spoke to as he knows that makes you anxious.

//TAEHYUN//
-loves to have his arm around you.
-not so clingy but is always watching/staring at you.
-admires you alot, stares deeply at each part of your features.
-falls in love with you hard.
-backhugs and long cuddles often.
-very chill so he's quite mature around you but has his moments of just wanting to be treated like a baby, which ends up with him in your arms and likely falls asleep there.
-confident with pda in public but he doesn't like it infront of the members.
-late night walks, holding hands, while either having a really deep conversation about your future or life in general, or a really childish, goofy talk as you both find whatever eachother say absolutely hilarious.
-loves to lay down with you in his arms.
-likes to workout with you and enjoys involving you into his schedule as much as possible just to spend more time with you, whenever he's practicing alone he tries to teach you choreography or whenever he's recording in the studio, he tries to teach you his lyrics or playfully sees who can make the highest pitch, which he obviously wins at.
-binge watching netflix series together as you cuddle is a must.
-observant whenever someone speaks to you as he's quite protective and always wants you to be in a safe, positive environment.
-makes sure you're happy and comfortable.
-laying his head on the lap.
-brings you up in most conversations with the members, you're always on his mind.

//HUENINGKAI//
-lowkey kinda confident but often has shy moments.
-blushes alot, he finds you adorable so anything you do seems to make him giddy and flustered.
-quite clingy, like hold your hands and swing them around when just standing like normal, loves to backhug you as he's very tall so he caves over you.
-wants to make you feel special, has his focus very much on just you, as well as his career obviously.
-doesn't get jealous but when he does he gets quite shy and speaks to his members of what to do.
-tries to keep your relationship private from the members as much as possible as he wants to seem grown up and wants your relationship to be taken seriously.
-tries to give you personal space but can't help himself, very smiley around you as you brighten his day just by being with him.
-you're always on his mind, constantly thinks and appreciates how you actually said yes to being his girl/boyfriend.
-gets teased alot by the members but brushes it off and comes off very confident about your relationship.
-pda in public and infront of the members is very limited, almost nonexistent.
-cuddles when alone is a must.
-likes to surprise you with cute gifts and he loves to see how smiley you get.