Chapter 18

*Edited

Layla

I woke up to a very soft bed.

I'm never getting out of this again.

I shot open my eyes and looked around the room and noticed it was not my room.

I shot up and looked around the room.

It was pretty plain, the sheets were a silk dark blue with a black blanket on top.

The walls were cream white and there was a bedside table with a lamp and some other things.

I then remembered that I was with Landon so maybe it was his room.

Before I could get out of bed a door opened and In came a godly looking wet Landon.

Holy wow.

Landon had a towel wrapped around his torso it was so low that if you moved it down one inch his ding dong would show.

His black hair was wet and strands of it fell into his eyes. 

He had droplets of water dribbling down his chest making his toned stomach look even definer.

His jaw was clenched and his face was cold and expressionless.

His gaze was set on his phone and as if feeling my eyes on him he looked up and stared into my eyes.

I just smiled at him softly and his gaze went from my eyes to my lips.

He lingered there for a while before going back to my eyes.

"Is this your room?" I asked him.

He nodded his head and made his way to the nightstand and put his phone on the charger.

"What time is it?" I asked him curiously.

"5pm." His deep voice said coldly.

"Wait is it Sunday Night?" I say shocked.

He looks over at me and smirks slightly.

"Fuck." I say mumbling to myself.

Did I seriously sleep the entire day?

I'm blaming the comfortable bed.

He just looks over at me and shrugs and I smile playfully at him.

He walks over to his dresser and grabs clothes, I turn around as he carelessly lets his towel down.

My face goes red at the thought of almost seeing him fully naked.

"You hungry?" He asks me while walking over to my side of the bed, fully dressed.

As he says that my stomach decided to be a bitch and rumble like a fucking pig.