Chapter 79 - God Fears

Nami: "But I don't want to stay on this ship! That's the truth! I regret nothing!"

Eneru: "Though, of course, after having said that, I doubt you think you can get off the ship safely... Or would you rather place your hopes in the two rats that've snuck on?" he laughs.

Usopp and Sanji were still climbing the rope.

Usopp: "I wanna go down! If we go any higher up, we won't be able to go back down, Sanji! Besides, however you put it, God is on board!"

Sanji: "Now that we've started, there's no turning back!"

Usopp: "BUT WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO, SANJI?! THIS SHIP'S HUGE! THERE COULD BE HUNDREDS OF GUYS ON BOARD! WE CAN'T POSSIBLY BREAK THROUGH THEM ALL! PLUS, IF GOD OR THE PRIESTS SHOW UP, WE'RE GONERS!" he explained in fear.

Sanji: "Just accept it already! You're more eager than I am, always carrying the right tools for stuff!" he yells at Usopp using the tools to climb up.

Usopp: "But I wasn't planning to do this!" he cried.

-Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) eating popcorn-

Eneru laughs and walks down the steps.

Eneru: "It seems they're serious about rescuing you... How utterly ridiculous..."

Nami: "Who could it be? No one besides Luffy can still move... And how did they get on board?!"

Eneru made his hand spark before launching his lighting blast at Nami. But she jumped out the way in time, Eneru laughs at the fact how she had two people to come rescue her.

Eneru: "Just because help has come doesn't mean that you're saved, or that I'm obligated to wait for them."

(Y/N): "Oi, Eneru. Have I ever told you about the story of..."

The gentleman stuck in a golden dome was distracting Eneru for a while. Nami was planning to jump off, she would die if she stayed on the ark with Eneru. Besides, she up against lighting, what can she do to help herself out of the situation?

(Y/N): "There was once a friend, I was sitting on the right... wait was I sitting on the left and he was sitting on the right? Anyways, it doesn't matter..." he continued telling stories to distract Eneru.

" he continued telling stories to distract Eneru

Robin: "The sky... It's getting darker and darker... He intends to begin the great destruction soon... And then he'll probably take the gold bell up above..."

Eneru and Nami were still listening to (Y/N). Nami was getting sick of it, Eneru seems to enjoy it.

(Y/N): "I do like ice tea, ever had it with lemonade? I asked a guy like that once, but he didn't answer because he was knocked out." he said his story still remaining in the gold dome.