Oneshot: Luca and Patches

"George someone's here!" Dream called from the couch. Patches picked her head off of his lap, startled by the noise. Outside the window he could see a mover's truck pulling up to the house. Dream heard rushed movements coming from the hall.

George appeared through to doorway, sock covered feet pounding with each step.

"Clay, he's here. He's fucking here." George had a frantic look on his face.

"George, who's here?" Dream wheezed at George's expression.

"Luca!" The blonde watched as George swung open the door and exited the house.

"So loud and for what?" Sap appeared from the hallway as well. Dream still saw traces of sleep on his face. The younger boy rubbed his eyes.

George reappeared in the doorway holding a small pet carrier. A meow came from the crate. The brunette had a look of pure admiration on his face as he set the carrier on the floor and opened the little door.

Patches poked her head over the arm of the couch, curious of the other cat. The boys held their breath as they watched the interaction.

Luca cautiously stepped out of the carrier, sniffing the floor and the air as he walked.

Patches gingerly leaped over the couch in excitement and went over to greet Luca. The grey cat flinched at the sudden movement. George sat cross legged on the floor and ran a comforting hand through grey fur, "It's ok." He breathed.

Luca took a few more cautious steps forward and sniffed at Patches, who stared back at him with wide eyes. Slowly, the brown cat nuzzled her nose against Luca's, who closed his eyes and accepted the touch.

"Dream." George stifled a laugh.

"Our cats are straighter than we are." Dream finished, before letting out a wheeze that sent everyone into laughter.

A/N: My reads are dropping D: pog

Word count: 300