44: Wedding bells..

Y̱ṉ

Y/n: Noooo!

Jessica: Yesssss! He started blowing up my phone asking about you and the baby.

Y/n: We're alive and breathing.

Me and jungkook haven't talked in 8 days. Mostly because I been avoiding him over that stupid arguement we had.

I miss him but this break is mostly for me. I have headache's often and its noisy at jungkook house... So it makes them worse.

Jessica: y/n your keeping him from his child. You don't want to separate them do you?

Y/n: of course not! I want him here to support me. But I just need a little space.

Jessica: Its been over a week. Jungkook misses you. He started cuddling pillows and barely leaves bed.. Even for work.

Y/n: Why is he beating himself up like this...

I figure jungkook do better. But I thought wrong.

Jessica phone went off.

Jessica: he wants to see you... Tonight.

Y/n: I wont come unless my mafia boss boyfriend jungkook is back to normal self.

She typed on her phone. Then it went back off.

Jessica: Ok.. 7?

Y/n: mhm...

Jessica: good! Be ready.

She left out cheerful. Weird...

A while later jess and mom left out... Even more weird?

Later that night

When I got to jungkook house Jin took me to a room and Namjoon gave me a dress.

Beautiful dress.
Outfit:

Oh my gosh jungkook

Oh my gosh jungkook. Why did you buy me his heavy crown to wear...

So extra...

A̱u̱ṯẖo̱ṟ

She walked out the room. When she did she stared at the trail of red and white roses going through the house.

She picked up her dress and followed it out to the back yard.

Y/n: Oh my... What did he do to his back yard..

She followed the trail till she saw jungkook standing. She stood in front of him.

Jungkook: ....hey.

Y/n: Jungkook whats going on?

He took deep breaths...

Jungkook: y/n.....I love you so much. My heart beats for you. Every time your smile...it beats faster. But-

He sighed....