13

Yawning Jeongin opened the door stepping in and slipping off his shoes before heading into the living room. Freezing in his spot his brows furrowed in confusion at seeing Hyunjin.

"I thought you went to work..today?" Jeongin mumbled tiredly as he looked at the other who shook his head. "I'll be working from home for awhile, though I'll still have to go to the office for meeting and what not." He said earning a small nod from Jeongin who awkwardly cleared his throat. "Right, I'll just go wake Taehyun up." He said as he made an escape for the stairs quickly heading up to Taehyuns room.

Gently he knocked on the door before entering. "Tae it's time t-"

"Innie your here." The small Alpha yelled as he ran up and clung to Jeongin. To the others surprise the boy was already dressed and had his things ready for his day back at school. "Good morning TaeTae." Jeongin said with a sleepy laugh as he knelt down and pecked the boys cheek. "Innie can you make French toast today?" Taehyun asked with a smile as he walked downstairs with Jeongin who nodded.

"Appa." Taehyun yelled as he ran over to his father who smiled and picked the boy up. "Innie's gonna make me French toast for breakfast." Taehyun said excitingly as he flashed a big smile. Hyunjin gave a small nod looking over at Jeongin who walked into the kitchen with a yawn. "Go sit down at the table okay?" Hyunjin said with a gentle smile as he set down Taehyun who nodded with a giggle. Following the small boy to the kitchen Hyunjin turned on the kettle and looked at Jeongin who was whisking the eggs.

"You alright?" Hyunjin asked noticing that the boy was a bit pale. "O-oh yeah I'm just a bit tired." He mumbled softly as he grabbed a piece of bread and dipped it into the egg mix before placing it down on the pan.

Humming Hyunjin grabbed a mug and poured in the hot water before placing the tea bag in. Sitting down at the table Hyunjin took a sip of tea as he watched Taehyun color and talk about what he did with his uncle Jiji and MinMin. Jeongin finished breakfast setting Taehyuns plate down on the table before sitting down himself. Taehyun scarfed down the meal drinking down his orange juice as well before grabbing his backpack. "Innie, I'm walking today with my friends so you don't have to take me to school." Taehyun said as he looked at Jeongin who smiled and nodded. "Be safe okay and don't talk to strangers." Hyunjin said handing the boy his lunch box.

Nodding Taehyun quickly said goodbye to the two before rushing over to the front door and slipping on his shoes before leaving.

Resting his head on the table Jeongin let out a small groan and closed his eyes tiredly. "You sure your okay?" Hyunjin asked again as he gently slipped his hand over the boy's forehead checking his tempeture. "Your warm, you should go lay down." He said standing up and placing his mug in the sink. With a pouding head ache Jeongin nodded and slowly stood up walking into the living and laying down on the couch.

His pink hoodie giving little warmth as his cheeks glowed a soft pink tint from how warm they were. Closing his eyes the small Omega hugged a pillow as he tried to sleep, his headache not doing much to help. "Here." Hyunjin said as he set down the glass of water and the pills next to the couch. "They should help." He mumbled as he looked at the boy who slowly sat up and grabbed the white pills and the glass before drinking them down. "Thank you." He muttered softly.

With a small sigh the white haired boy rested his head on a pillow and tried to fall asleep.

Hyunjin on the other hand made his way upstairs to his office. Opening his laptop he looked through his emails checking them over and answering them. He would have to leave for the office at noon to attend a meeting with a few other companies about an incident that happened a week ago. His phone started to ring again for the third time this morning he didn't even glance at the number and just let it ring.

Minho messaged him earlier that he would be coming over to drop some things off for Taehyuns birthday in the afternoon that was coming up and to talk about Seoyeon.

After an hour of working Hyunjin decided to go downstairs and check on Jeongin since the other hadn't been feeling well. Putting a few papers aside he stood up and made his way toward the door opening it before heading downstairs. Walking into the living he was stunned with a flare of pheromones his hand quickly slamming over his nose as his eyes widened.

Jeongin was on the couch curled up as his whole body hot and achy. Panting he looked over at the Alpha with glazed over eyes. "Alpha?" He whimpered out as another wave of heat washed over him. "P-pleade h-help." He whined as he clawed at the couch, his body desperately craving to be filled and marked. "Your in heat." Hyunjin muttered as he struggled not to breath in the Omega's scent.

"Please..make it..g-go away Alpha." Jeongin begged his eyes filling with tears as he started to rut against the couch. Quickly averting his gaze Hyunjin pulled out his phone and dialed Jisung's number not knowing who else to call.

"Hello?"

"Jisung I need you to come over. It's Jeongin he's in heat." Hyunjin said as he gripped the wall a small growl leaving him as he suppressed the urge to go over to the Omega in heat, pin him down and have his way with him. "I'll be over right away." Jisung said before hanging up.

Hyunjin gripped his phone about to leave the room until he felt a hand grab his. "Alpha please." Jeongin pleaded as he rubbed his cheek against the other breathing in the calming pine scent. A growl left Hyunjin slipping up and accidently breathing in the Omega's scent. In seconds the situation escalated and Jeongin was pinned to the floor on his hands and knees the Alpha on top of him growling as he held him down by the back of his neck making him whine.

"Please, please, please." He begged as he pushed back against the other who growled lowly. Hyunjin's pupils blown as he his senses filled the with soft lavender and honey scent the boy was  emitting. He nuzzled into the others neck he scented the boy, nosing his neck until he got to Jeongin's scent glands. Slowly he licked over the area earning a whine from the younger boy who arched his back and tilted his head submitting further to the Alpha. 

Hyunjin hadn't even noticed that two others had already entered the house and it wasn't long before he was pulled away from the Omega and dragged into another room, the door slamming at he came back to his senses. "Minho Hyung?" He muttered as he looked at the other who was panting his hair was messy and his jacket was barely on right.

"Jisung should be taking him upstairs." Minho said with a sigh as he ran his fingers through his hair.

The two waited a few minutes in silence before the door opened revealing Jisung who gave a soft smile. "Its okay to come out now." He said as he opened the door wider for the two. Hyunjin and Minho both came out, the slight scent of lavender and honey still lingering in the room. "Taehyun can't come home while he's here in that state." Jisung said as he looked at Hyunjin who nodded and glanced toward upstairs. "Does Jeongin have any omega friends that can come care for him that you know of?" Jisung asked looking at Hyunjin who gave a small nod.

Grabbing his phone, he dialed the number and waited for an answer.

A few seconds later a male with a deep voice picked up clearly confused with who would be calling him. Hyunjin managed to explain the whole situation to him and in seconds the boy was on his way there.

The door was slammed opened revealing a blonde haired boy who looked panicked as he rushed inside. "Is Jeongin okay?" He asked looking at the three with wide eyes. "He's okay, I'll take you to him." Jisung said with a small smile earning a nod from the male who followed the other omega upstairs.

/👀 this chapter was something