𓂸

𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐲𝐚 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲☝︎

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 9𝐭𝐡, 2067
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

Nesryn laughed, sitting Nevaya on his lap after wiping her face.

"Yall annoyin, stop laughin. That shit happened 2 months ago, I've graduated so its over with." Sorin said, drinking a cup of water.

"But yo legs gave out when you was presentin. Yo ass already bowlegged in one leg, you knew that shit was gon happen." Fallon said, shaking his head.

"Mamaa, stop bringin it upp. Its embarrassin." He whined, furrowing his eyebrows. "You embarrassin cause when yo ass fell, you stayed there for over 5 minutes witcho hands ova yo face before getting up." Fall replied as Nes covered his mouth so he would stop laughing.

Rin smacked his teeth and fixed the towel that was around his neck so the water from his hair wouldn't wet up anything.

He picked up the comb and continued detangling his hair while walking back in the living room.

"I was forreal finna cry though cause when I fell, I felt all the pain go through my back. Thought I had broke the shit for a moment." He said, sitting on the floor so he could let Fallon detangle the rest when his arms got tired.

"It made my body 2x more sore than it already was." He mumbled, reaching out for Nevaya. Nesryn handed her to him with her blanket wrapped around her while she just smiled and giggled.

She was a happy baby and only cried when she didn't wanna go to sleep which was rarely and if she did cry, you would know something was wrong.

"Whea my last child at?" Fall asked when he had finished detangling Sorins hair. "She was sleep in my bed but I put her in Aces room when I went to wash my hair." He said, standing up and putting Nevaya on his hip before squatting back down to pick her blanket up.

Sarnai came down the stairs, going straight to the back of the house without speaking to anyone. "You turned Jerin in, right?" Nes said, turning his head to look at him.

Sorin nodded his head. "I ain't turn him in for messing with a juvenile though. I turned him in for the murder of 2 people that were about Nais age." He said, taking his hair out of Nevayas hand when she pulled it.

"They were either his age or a bit older and Ian want him to be the next victim so I went ahead n did somethin bout it." He continued making Nes nod.

"Kaltain got me all the evidence to turn him in without having to go through the court system. Ion like 12 and I'm neva gon like em but they arrested him soon after I gave them everything." He said. "Thats the only thing they can do right."

"Shit, they be doin that shit wrong too. Arrestin the wrong people n shit. They be suspectin the suspect to be black instead of white when somethin happen." Fallon said, hearing the front door unlock.

"Tryna talk to them mothafuckas feel like talkin to a wall. One wrong word or move n they tryna arrest you for 'resistin' cause you a different color." He continued as Sonder walked in with Neith, closing and locking the door back.

They sat the bags on the counter and started putting the groceries away. Fallon stared at Sond for a bit, noticing that he looked angry for whatever reason.

"Papa?" He called out, standing up and stretching. Sonder looked at him and hummed. "Come hea." He continued, heading towards the stairs.

Sonder put the cereal he had in his hand on the counter before following after Fall. Neith looked at Nes before silently fighting the air.

"Boy, you'll be fine. Since you got enough energy to fight the fuckin air, yo ass got enough energy to put the rest of them damn groceries away." Sorin said, sitting at the bar and standing Nevaya up in his lap.

"Its bad enough I had to clean the whole house fo I got hea and na I gotta put away shit that ain't even mine." Neith said, taking the stuff out the bags and putting them up.

"Nigga, you was the one who ate up half of this shit. Don't try to play the victim witcho retarded nondrivin ass." Rin replied, mugging him and pulling Nevayas shirt down.

Neith stopped his movements and looked at him, smacking his lips. "Yeen even have to go that far, shorts. Just cause you got yo drivers license at 15 don't me- Shut yo bright busted up ass up n put the rest of that shit away fo we fight." Sorin said, cutting him off.

"I still need my round from when you betrayed me n gave my bag of chips to one of yo friends when I told you not to." He continued.

"You still stuck on that?" Neith asked, chuckling and glancing over at his mama who was knocked the fuck out on the couch.

-

"You a bigass baby when you angry. You know that, papa?" Fallon said, massaging Sonders head while standing in between his legs.

Sonder rested his head on Falls stomach, wrapping his arms around his waist.

"Them hoes be annoyin. When you tell em you married or in a relationship, they steady be tryna come onto you like they ain't just hea whatchu said." Sond said, playing  with the extra skin that was on Fallons back.

"Baby, you know how bad I wanted to punch the fuck out that bitch when she touched my hand without my permission?" He asked, looking up at Fall.

Fallon nodded his head, letting what Sond said go since he was upset.

"She pissed me off. This why ion go to stores." He mumbled, lifting up Fallons shirt to kiss his stomach.