Chapter 4

"What?" I ask. There is no way I heard correctly.

"You heard me." He says back.

"I don't understand."

"You have it easy girl, either you marry me or I kill you right now. Your choice."

This man is sick, there is no way he is being serious. He looks at me inpatient, what am I supposed to say now? I can't marry this man, I don't know him. And even if I did, why would I marry someone who hates me? But most importantly, what would he get out of this marriage? He tilts his head to one side, expecting an answer from me.

"I don't want to marry you." The words escape my mouth.

"Ok then you die." He says pointing the gun back to my head, ready to pull the trigger. There is really no hesitation on his movements.

"No wait, please don't kill me. I'll do it, I'll marry you but please don't kill me." I sob and put my head down. What am I doing?

He lowers the gun and I can feel him looking at me.  He approaches me and gets down on one of his knees to untie my feet and does the same with my hands.

"Why are you doing this?" I ask as I caress my wrists. It feel good to be able to move them.

"I don't have to explain myself to you. Come on, let's go."

"Where?"

"Up to the house, you're not staying here anymore."

I slowly get up and struggle to stand. My legs are too weak to move. He starts going upstairs when he turns and sees me still walking from the chair to the stairs.

"Hurry up."

"I'm walking as fast as I can." I say angrily. Can't he not see my legs are barely responding me?

He sighs and goes back grabbing me by the arm and pulling me to hurry.

"Ouch, it hurts, ouch." I complain as he drags me up the stairs. Just as we exit the room I'm able to see I was in the basement, this house seems big. Harry is standing by the door and opens his eyes widely when he sees us.

"Tom? What happened?" He asks looking at us confused.

"Gather everyone in the front please. Now." He says and Harry nodes before walking away. "Come on." He continues to pull me. He takes me to the kitchen where he grabs a water bottle and hands it to me. I haven't had anything to drink or eat in I don't know how long. This water is like heaven in a bottle. We walk to the front of the house. This place is huge, I'm sure even bigger than ours. There is a lot of people gathered in the front, lots of men who i assumed are security or are in the business, chefs and even maids. At the front I see Harrison, Harry and Sam who look at us confused. Tom is no longer grabbing me by the arm and I'm walking behind him.

"I asked you all to gather here because I want to introduce, Hope." He says pulling me next to him. "She will now be living with us." He adds and I can hear some mumbling. He turns around without saying any word and goes back inside the house, Harrison rushes after him. And I'm left me alone in front of all these people. I don't know what to do or where to go, so I stay here standing as everyone goes their separate ways.

***
Tom's POV:

"Mate are you crazy?" I hear Harrison say behind me as he closes the door to my office. "What do you mean she's going to be living with us?"

"She is, please give her a room." I say going through the papers on my desk, not looking up to him. "Also get me a judge for this weekend, I'm getting married."