Chapter 25

"OMG, Blake. Ahhh." No, stop those dirty thoughts right there. It's not what you think it is.

Let me explain. Since the finals are almost near and we wish for Blake to go to college, I'm tutoring him right now and don't get me started on that.

Beauty with brains, they say. My foot.

I really wonder how he manages to woo all the girl population of the school with this stupid brain of his. (A/n., Stop it. Don't comment including you girl :P). Like come on, how hard it is to do a simple calculation. But, there's a brighter side to it. Blake's much better when compared to the other one currently in the room.

Yes, you guessed it right. It's NOAH. And no, I really don't wanna talk about his progress. If Blake has a pig brain then Noah's is sloths brain.

"I don't know how you survived till this in school." I sighed.

"Come on, baby doll. You know we are intelligent." Noah wiggled his eyebrows.

"Now, I know why no one was willing to help you guys." I facepalmed.

"Sweetheart, do you see this?" He pointed at his face. "We can pull off anything effortlessly." Even Noah agreed to it. I scoffed.

And this went on for another four hours, and no, we weren't even close to completing one chapter.

"I'm hungry." Noah whined.

"Yes, let's go get some food." Blake said.

I tell you these guys feel hungry without even moving a muscle. "We will go if you both would answer my question." I took the book to ask them a question

The book was snatched from me, and I was upside down on Blake's shoulder within minutes.

"You worry too much, cupcake." Blake said.

"Put me down." I hit his back, which was of no use. He finally put me down in front of the car.

"Have some fun, babydoll." Noah wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"Don't worry, we'll definitely excel in the exams." Blake did the same.

All I want is for these duffers to get good grades so that they could join us, and we all could be together. I really hope that happens.

"So where are we going?" I asked them. "Now, that's my girl." Blake kissed my forehead.

"Yeah, that's my girl." Noah came towards me, who got a whack. I laughed.

We went to a small café nearby. A waitress came and took our orders. Apparently, from the time we came, there has been a girl next to our table who has been looking at Noah. It was quite evident.

"I bet you, she'll be giving her number to me willingly before we leave." Noah made a bet to us. We can't argue on that if anything he's good at then this is one of them.

After some time, the girl came towards our table. Noah being Noah stated, "Hey beautiful, why don't you take a seat?" She nodded and took a seat next to him.

"Um...I am Bella." She introduced herself.

"I'm Noah, this is Blake and Crystal." He introduced us.

"I have been seeing you since you entered the café, and I think you look so good." She spoke with her gaze fixed towards Blake more than Noah, which I don't think these boys noticed, but that's what it seems like to me.

"You can have my number if you want." Noah said cockily.

"Oh sorry, I was referring to him." She pointed out at Blake. I told ya. You should have seen Noah's face though; it was totally picture-worthy. But we have something else to deal with.

"You look so handsome, and I really like you," she confessed to Blake. He started squirming due to the awkwardness. I was actually amused, to be honest. I didn't expect this, no one did.

"Sorry, but I have a beautiful girlfriend who is all I need," he smiled at me and gave a kiss. Aww, can he be any more sweet? The girl was totally dejected; it was all over her face.

We left the café soon after that. All this time Blake never left my hand. It was almost night by now. Blake was driving to drop me off at home. And guess who was sulking in the back. Yeah, I guess he hasn't faced a lot of rejections.

"Can you stop sulking for once?" Blake asked him. "

It's not as easy as you say. I want a girlfriend," he retorted.

"Come on, Noah. You will find your perfect girl very soon," I encouraged him. "And stop sulking for now," I said.

"No, if you want me to stop sulking then I want ice cream," he crossed his arms.

"What are you, five?" Blake questioned. He stuck his tongue out. He made us buy his ice cream before we dropped him off, and that instantly put a smile on his face.

At times, it feels like Noah is not just a friend but our adopted child, a real-life Joey from Friends. He embodies the exact same charisma and charm. Blake and I have unwittingly slipped into the roles of Monica and Chandler, taking care of him as if he were our own. Oddly enough, he seems to have reserved his 'grown-up' facade for breaking a few hearts, but in reality, he's a teenage boy with a heart of gold, navigating this crazy world.

After our little adventure with Noah, Blake played chauffeur, dropping me off at home.

But as the night settled, he pulled me close, hand in hand. With his arm wrapped around my waist, he uttered those words that made my heart flutter, "It's only you who has stolen my heart, and I would never need anyone other than you." A declaration of love that melted away any doubts.

"I'm not letting anybody get you; you're stuck with me forever, Mr. Lanter," I replied, and he sealed our pact with a hug.

"I would happily be stuck with you, Ms. Knight," he whispered, embracing me tighter, and that's when his magical kiss set off fireworks that echoed the sentiment of a love story written in the stars.

___________________________________________

A/N

I am so sorry, I know this chapter is more like a filler but I wanted to give you a update so here it is. I promise the next chapter will be amazing.

Everyone will have a friend like Joey. So drop in comments about them.

Till then stay safe! Love you guys!

Vote. Comment. Share.