Chapter 32

Elle sat in the kitchen at the burrow, early the morning of the Wizard World Cup, coffee in hand chatting with Jackson as Hermione went to wake Ron and Harry. Elle had spent the night cuddled up with Fred, having the privacy to make out a tad, Fred leaving hickeys on Elle's neck that she desperately tried to cover as George took the opportunity to sleep alone in Charlie's old room.

"Morning Ginny, George." Elle greeted as the two siblings walked in, taking seats beside her.

"Morning, pass me the coffee." George moaned out, no one wanting to be awake at this ungodly hour.

Elle topped up her cup before passing it across the table so George could pour his own.

"God! Why did Dad want to leave so early?" Ginny groaned out as Arthur walked into the kitchen, perky as ever.

"Good Morning everyone! A brilliant day outside, isn't it?" Arthur cheerily said, before going outside.

"So Elle, what's that on your neck?" A clueless, young Ginny asked.

"Oh! Uh, a mosquito bite...." Elle lied as George and Jackson tried to stifle their laughter.

"A mosquito gave you that?" Ginny asked, her eyes widening in shock as Elle tried to nod in response.

"And here comes the mosquito..." Jackson laughed as Fred entered the room, causing George to laugh loudly as Elle blushed.

"What do you mean?" Ginny wondered again.

"Nothing Gin, go find Hermione, Ron, and Harry, would you?" George asked as she nodded, scurrying off.

"What were you lot talking about?" Fred asked, giving Elles forehead a kiss as he sat beside her.

"The stupid mark you left on my neck." Elle glared, pouring Fred a cup of coffee.

"Thanks love. And sorry about it." Fred shrugged.

//

The kids were now all following Arthur as they walked through fields and forests as Elle was exhausted. Fred held her hand as she leaned close to him as the group walked.

Elle turned her head slightly to make sure the others were still there and saw Hermione and Ginny walking behind the four of them, and Ron and Harry not too far behind them.

"Why didn't your other brothers come?" Jackson asked George and Fred.

"Percys a prick, Charlie is in Romania and Bill is working I guess." George shrugged.

"You know, I'm surprised your parents let you come, Elle." Fred said as she sleepily nodded in agreeance.

"Honestly, me too, but my Dad talked to Arthur and they trust you." Elle shrugged.

"Well, I am glad both you and Jackson came so I wouldn't be stuck with just you two all cuddled up." George playfully teased.

"Oh shove off George." Fred told him with a grin on his face.

"Hey Dad, where are we going?" Ron called out from the back of the group with Harry.

"Haven't the foggiest, keep up!" Arthur called out, continuing to walk.

"Well, that's reassuring." Fred murmured to the four as they let out small laughs.

After a bit more walking, they heard a new voice call out.

"Arthur! It's about time!"

"Sorry Amos, some of us had a bit of a sleepy start. This is Amos Diggory, everyone. He works with me at the ministry." Arthur introduced.