Just A Little Taste?

She had to find you since you brought Ethan to her he had an itch to get back at you just as much as her you did kind of fuck him up the first time. Alcina sat in her parlor room looking down at the blood diamond debating on summoning you that way she knew you hated it when she used it on you out of nowhere. She also had the vial in hand she hasn't tried it yet but wants to understand what you mean a little better she didn't know much about your kind but knew enough she wondered if when you smelled your former lovers blood that's what made you go nuts and kill your parents. Like a revenge of passion sort of thing she took a breath before popping open the vial and taking a sniff her breathing got shaky and she had a surprised look on her face "I do love her, it makes me hungry" she says sounding faint. She quickly downs the vial as if she'd die without it where as if you dug your fangs into her neck she may die if you kept drinking remember you have a bloodlust for your lovers blood. It takes practice to gain control your first love was slowly helping you control it but Alcinas was so strong the slightest wiff was murder instantly stronger than your former loves was. She sighs "I'm no better for her..." She says to herself "giving her some time would be best too" she adds looking down at the vial "and perhaps didn't want to hurt me, but I can take fangs in my neck she couldn't have hurt me" she bites her lip "please come home my beloved" she says before rising from her seat. She leaves the note and vial behind as she headed for her bedroom meanwhile you found a nice tree to sleep in big branches to hide you and tall enough to hide you as well. You felt a tug at your heart you felt her sadness you wanted to go to her deep down the blood diamond just pulled it to the surface "I do need to go back to her I should have been honest in the first place" you say with a sigh.

"Before sunrise..." You add grabbing your satchel and climbing down "you, you were the bitch that brought me here" you slowly turn around after your feet hit the dirt to see Ethan Winters "oh, finally dinners come to me" you growl as your eyes go black and your nails go to claws. He raises his gun clearly afraid of you and shaking "Ethan, do you really want to risk missing me and dying because of it?" You ask "Let him go Y/N" Chris demands aiming a gun at you as well. "Really Redfield?" You ask annoyed "he isn't yours to kill, you wouldn't want to upset Dimitrescu would you?" He asks you sigh "fine, I'll let him live" you say before walking in the direction of your Ladys home. And you heard Chris knock out Ethan how that guy doesn't have a concussion yet you'll never know you wanted to fight going back to her place but it's what you felt you should do. Apparently Chris was supposed to lure Ethan into several traps to buy the Vampires time and Lady Dimitrescus daughters hunting him down as well something about sacrificing a human baby no idea what thats about. Her Castle started coming into view as you sighed her Daughters might try to kill at the door she might not even want to see you you may have just felt that you should go back. You sigh and push open the door her daughters leap into your sight "we told you mother doesn't want to see you, leave now" one growls "you children don't want to do that..." You warn. They took another step closer to you and you let your claws show "step back ladies..." You warn they get closer "leave now and this won't get ugly" one of them hints then one of them grabs you throwing you into a wall you winced in pain before showing your eyes were solid black.

"Alright I tried being civilized..." You hiss before lunging at one of the girls clawing at her before another grabs you partially pinning you while another comes to help hold you down the third slowly approached you looking hungry. Then someone gasped "girls you let her go this instant!" Alcina shouted her daughters gasp and instantly release you for good measure you growl at her daughters making them step even further away from you. "Y/N what are you doing here?" She asks concerned as she approaches you in her night clothes "well I came to apologize Alcina but..." She shushes you "doesn't matter, you didn't slaughter my daughters but I'm glad you came back, all is forgiven my beloved" you and her daughters look to her confused. She kneels down beside you offering a hand "come now, rest is needed it's almost sunrise" she tells you as she pulls you up "you don't want to kill me for what I said?" You ask. She sighs "I said I loved you didn't I?" She asks you nod "all's forgiven but I am curious about something..." She starts "yes?" You ask "I want you to have just a small taste my blood, I want to see what it does to you" she says curious. You get nervous and stop following her "Alcina I don't think it's a good idea...." You tell her hesitantly "we could chain you up first..." She starts with a small smirk "well it would possibly hold me back until the blood lust passes depending though on how much of a taste I get..." You replied considering her idea not even catching the kinky reference. "Just a drop that is it my beloved" she tells you calmly "when would you like to do this?" You ask her curious "whenever you're ready Y/N" she says calmly "perhaps a different day" you tell her. "Well perhaps you should sleep on it..." She says upon reaching her bedroom as you were going to head to yours "no no, you stay with me" she tsks before suddenly scooping you up in her arms making you freeze and become confused.

"I'm sleeping with you...?" You ask hesitantly she nods "of course, you are mine are you not?" She asks you with a small smile you hesitate but nod she carefully sets you down on the bed allowing you to remove your boots and coat. You feel the dip in the bed as she sits beside you she takes a sniff of air "you ran into Chris and Ethan?" She asks curious "oh, yeah I did Chris was about to knock him out and drag him somewhere else to confuse him" you tell her. "Eh, well the more time the better..." She says with a yawn "yeah, if the cold doesn't kill him first" you reply she moves to wear she's laying behind you "Y/N?" She asks innocently "hm?" You reply slightly looking back at her. "What was she like?" Alcina asks you smiled slightly "she knew what my family was and very well knew what I was she loved monsters... mythology everything that wasn't human" you tell her as you lay on your side facing her. "And she loved you" she says "yes, we met at the party celebrating our families joining together her bright red hair and the dark purple gown she wore she looked like a fairy to beautiful for this world..." Alcina nodded listening intently. You started telling her about the days that followed the nights by the lake and the days in your library listening to her read out loud her voice was soft but heard Alcina and you began dozing off in the middle of your stories she took your hand just as both of you fell asleep. She wanted to hold your hand for the rest of eternity mend the broken and dark heart you had the broken glass would soon mend and the red glow bringing warmth would be present once more inside you.