Chapter 5 - Giving Medicine

In the early part of <Gentle Control>, there were many such plots. The protagonist would be molested by a middle-aged, greasy old man in a private room. When the three psychopath gongs encountered this kind of situation, they usually observed the situation first and waited until Xie Sui couldn't bear it anymore before coming out and smiling slightly as they said, "Beg me and I'll take you away." After that, a dangerous hunting game with an overbearing president would begin.

Back when Song Yu was reading the novel, he'd been so angry that he'd almost wrecked his teeth from gritting them so hard.

What kind of stupid request was 'I'll only take you away if you beg me'?

Xie Sui was really pitiful. After being molested and insulted, he still had to suffer being threatened.

Shouldn't one shout out at the sight of injustice and do something about it? Song Yu wasn't afraid of Wang Beidan at all. His identity as A City's Third Young Master Song allowed him to walk horizontally in this dogblood novel about the rich and powerful.

Song Yu picked up another bottle and walked further inside.

"Still feeling turned on?"

Wang Beidan looked at him like he was a madman. He was so furious that he was losing control, "Where is everyone?! Where is everyone?! You group of trash! Hurry up! Why are you scared of a little brat?!" He kicked the table and roared, "Catch him for me! Laozi is going to smash his head with a beer bottle today!"

The crowd who'd been scared silly seemed to wake up at this moment, quickly getting up from the sofa to catch Song Yu.

Xie Sui had already drank a lot of wine, but he forced himself to maintain his calm. Right now, he was already feeling dizzy, but he suppressed his discomfort and stepped forward to take Song Yu's hand, "Leave quickly."

Song Yu was immersed in his own anger and was waiting for this group of people to come up to get beaten when he suddenly found that his hand was being held.

Xie Sui's hand was very icy and his body carried a faint aura of alcohol, but it was a very clear and crisp scent.

Song Yu tilted his head.

Xie Sui was a little taller than he was.

What he saw was Xie Sui's chin and thin lips, which had been pressed together into a thin line.

Song Yu sighed internally for this unfortunate child. He spoke in a light voice, "It's fine, you don't need to worry about me."

Wang Beidan huffed as he stood up and gritted his teeth, "Leaving? None of you should think of leaving! You two cheap things that put yourselves up for sale, just see if Laozi doesn't kill you both!"

These words carried and could be heard by those outside 305. Yellow Hair was blocking the door, refusing to allow the manager inside, but he suddenly felt his body lean forward, and he smashed straight into the table.

Bang!

The door to 305 was kicked open. Meng Guang stood outside with a dark expression.

Internally, Meng Guang really wanted to kill that grandson as he enunciated each word and phrase clearly, "Wang Beidan! You motherf*cker actually dared to touch Laozi's little brother?!"

Several service staff followed behind this Jing City prince. They were about to burst into tears.

Everyone in the private room was shocked silly, because there was nobody in Jing City who was unfamiliar with Meng Guang's face. Nobody dared to offend this prince who could run rampant around Jing City.