Chapter 171: Ghost Assistant (III)

Shao Feidu's everyday life was very routine and simple. He woke up at 7 every morning, had breakfast, practiced playing the piano and composed music. Then, he had lunch at 12, took an hour afternoon nap, spent one hour in the fitness room and spent the rest of the time in the piano room. Afterwards, he would have dinner at 6 and the time after dinner was free time. For this free time period, Shao Feidu would usually listen to music or read a book. He would do the same thing for 2-3 hours to kill time, then bathe and sleep.

助理吉布每天会来别墅报道,负责向邵飞渡的经纪人慕祯汇报他的情况。邵飞渡的日程和生活起居,基本都是由这位经纪人安排,包括邵飞渡的收入。

The assistant Gibbs would report at the villa every day and was in charge of reporting Shao Feidu's situation to his manager, Mu Zhen. Shao Feidu's schedule and daily life, including his salary, were all arranged by this manager.

尚可在家庭系统中查看了一下日程,慕祯每个月15号会带邵飞渡去心理诊所进行心理辅导,今天正好是预约时间,慕祯如期而至。

Shang Ke checked the schedule on the household system. On the 15th of every month, Mu Zhen would bring Shao Feidu to the psychology clinic for psychological counselling. Today was the day of appointment and Mu Zhen arrived on schedule.

阿姨一见到慕祯便诉苦道:"慕先生,渡少最近都不吃我做的饭菜了,也不知道谁给他开了小灶,这不是在打我的脸吗?"

The auntie complained the moment she saw Mu Zhen, "Mr. Mu, young master Du hasn't been eating the food I made recently. I have no idea who is cooking for him. Isn't this embarrassing me?"

慕祯皱了皱眉,看向吉布:"你另外请人了?"

Mu Zhen frowned and looked at Gibbs, "Did you hire someone else?"

吉布连忙摇头:"没有慕先生的吩咐,我怎么可能私下请人?"

Gibbs quickly shook his head, "How could I hire someone on my own without Mr. Mu's command?"

"那早餐和晚餐是怎么回事?"阿姨追问,"总不会是渡少自己做的吧?"

"Then what's going on with breakfast and dinner?" The auntie continued asking, "It can't be that young master Du has cooked it himself?"

慕祯看了看旁边沉默的邵飞渡,转头对慕祯道:"找人在别墅里装几个摄像头,除了洗手间,客厅、卧室、钢琴室都装上。"

Mu Zhen looked at the silent Shao Feidu beside him then turned to Gibbs and said, "Find someone to install some cameras in the villa. Other than the bathroom, install it in the living room, bedroom and piano room."

正在邵飞渡身边做阿飘的尚可听到慕祯的话,心中顿时升起一股怒火。慕祯将邵飞渡当作什么?竟然如此肆无忌惮地侵犯他的私隐,控制他的生活。

Shang Ke who was floating beside Shao Feidu was angered when he heard Mu Zhen's words. What did Mu Zhen think of Shao Feidu as? How could he invade his privacy so brazenly and control his life?

尚可身上冒出森森鬼气,眼中弥漫一层血色,冷冷地盯着慕祯。

A frightening aura emerged from Shang Ke's body. His eyes turned blood red as he stared coldly at Mu Zhen.

慕祯只觉得身体一寒,下意识与邵飞渡拉开几步距离,又吩咐他们几句后,便带着邵飞渡离开别墅,前往心理诊所。

Mu Zhen felt a chill up his body and he took a few steps away from Shao Feidu subconsciously. After commanding them about a few more things, he left the villa with Shao Feidu and headed towards the clinic.