Chapter 173: Ghost Assistant (V)

With a whoosh, a streamlined sports car stopped before Shao Feidu. There was no one in the car, but the sound of the car honking could be heard.

"渡渡,上车,我们去看歌剧。"尚可的笑脸从车窗上模模糊糊地映出来,还带着炫彩的光影效果。

"Get in the car Dudu, let's go watch an opera." Shang Ke's smiling face could be vaguely seen through the car window and even had colourful lighting effects.

邵飞渡一语不发地上了车,坐在副驾座上。安全带自动为他系好,然后跑车飞一般地冲了出去。

Shao Feidu got in the car without saying anything and sat on the front passenger seat. The safety belt was fastened on him automatically. Then, the sports car rushed out like the wind.

这辆无"人"驾驶的跑车,一路风驰电掣地飚进市中心,熟门熟路地停进歌剧院后面的停车场。

This "driverless" sports car zoomed into the city centre and parked familiarly at the carpark behind the opera house.

"走吧。"尚可从车里飘出来,领着邵飞渡朝歌剧院走去。

"Let's go." Shang Ke floated out of the car and led Shao Feidu towards the opera house.

这是邵飞渡第一次独自进入人群密集的场所,鉴于他在国际上的名气,尚可特意给他戴了口罩,免得他被人认出来,惨遭围观。

This is the first time Shao Feidu is going into such a crowded place alone. Given his international fame, Shang Ke made him wear a mask specifically in case he gets recognised by someone and becomes surrounded.

歌剧的票事先已经订好,只要出示身份卡就能进场。邵飞渡在尚可引领下,找到自己的位置坐下。尚可则舒舒服服地挤在他怀里,手上还拿着零食。虽然晚上可以凝聚实体,但只要他不显形,其他人也看不到他。

The opera tickets have already been booked in advance, Shao Feidu just had to show his ID card to enter. Shao Feidu found his seat under Shang Ke's leading and sat down. Shang Ke then squeezed himself comfortably into Shao Feidu's embrace and was even holding onto snacks in his hands. Although he could materialise his body at night, no one can see him as long as he doesn't manifest himself.

邵飞渡抱着怀里的鬼,对外界的喧闹毫不在意,目光直直地望着舞台。

Shao Feidu hugged the ghost in his embrace. He didn't care about the noise from the outside world and was looking straight at the stage.

四周光线一暗,演出开始。邵飞渡看得十分专注,仿佛整个人都融入歌剧之中,正在这时,坐在前排的一名观众突然转过头来,诡异地转了180°,露出一张面目可憎的脸,冲着邵飞渡狰狞地嘿嘿直笑。

The lights around dimmed and the performance began. Shao Feidu was very focused while watching the show, seemingly fully immersed. At this moment, the person who was sitting in front suddenly turned his head around 180°, revealing his repulsive face as he gave Shao Feidu a ferocious smile.

邵飞渡身体一僵,好不容易舒缓的精神,骤然紧绷起来。

Shao Feidu's body stiffened. His mind which finally relaxed tensed up again.

尚可感受到腰上加重的力度,不爽地对着前面的鬼脸一巴掌拍过去,直接将它拍回了前面那名观众的身体。

Shang Ke felt the strength used to hug his waist increasing. He gave the ghost face in front of him a slap unhappily, causing the ghost to get smacked back into the body of the person in front.