Chapter 175: Ghost Assistant (VII)

Shao Feidu didn't sleep well after Shang Ke got poked missing. It was only after seeing the familiar breakfast appearing on the table the next day when he felt slightly relieved. Keke didn't disappear. He was just unable to show himself temporarily.

脸色阴郁地吃完早餐,邵飞渡还是按照尚可平时制定的计划,出去跑了几圈,回来洗漱一下便钻进了钢琴室。

After finishing his breakfast with a gloomy face throughout, Shao Feidu continued following the daily schedule made by Shang Ke. He went out and ran for a few rounds before coming back to bathe and then entered the piano room.

尚可与律师约定的时间是早上10点,对方很守时,准点抵达,站在门口整了整着装,然后按响了门铃。此时邵飞渡正沉浸在创作中不可自拔,压根没听见门铃声。

The time that Shang Ke made an appointment with the lawyer was 10am. That person was very punctual and arrived on time. After tidying his outfit outside the door, he pressed the doorbell. Shao Feidu was currently immersed in composing and was difficult to be distracted. He didn't hear the doorbell at all.

这算是尚可计算失误,如果没有某人昨晚那一戳,他原本会在身边提醒。不过人既然来了,也不好意思让他吃闭门羹。

This was Shang Ke's calculation error. If not for someone's poking last night, he would have been by his side reminding. But since that person is already here, Shang Ke can't possibly let that person face a closed door.

别墅大门悄无声息地打开了,律师向里面看了看,然后抬步走了进去,同时喊道:"邵先生在家吗?我是□□律师事务所丘齐。"

The villa's gate opened quietly. The lawyer took a look inside, then walked in. At the same time, he shouted, "Is Mr Shao home? I'm Qiu Qi from □□ law office."

话音刚落,就见另一边的琴室房门咿呀一声打开,随即从里面传来一阵断断续续的钢琴声。

After he finished speaking, he saw the piano room door on the other side opening with a clicking sound. Immediately, discontinuous sound of the piano could be heard from inside.

丘齐律师并没有贸然上前,而是站在客厅等着,有钱人总有些怪癖,只是让他奇怪的是,偌大一座别墅竟然连一名佣人都没有。

The lawyer Qiu Qi didn't step forward rashly. Instead, he stood in the living room and waited. Rich people always have some quirks. However, what made him feel strange was the fact that there wasn't even a single servant in such a big villa.

丘齐并没有等多久,钢琴室的门一开,邵飞渡便察觉到了,他起身准备去关门,瞥见客厅中的人,立刻记起尚可昨天交代的事情。

Qiu Qi didn't wait too long. Shao Feidu noticed it the moment the piano room door opened. He stood up and went to close the door, but when he saw someone in the living room, he immediately remembered the matter Shang Ke explained yesterday.

他走出钢琴室,越过丘齐伸过来的手,径直坐到沙发上,然后面无表情地吐出两个字:"请坐。"

He walked out of the piano room, walked past Qiu Qi's outstretched hand and sat straight on the sofa. Then, he spat out four words without any expression, "Please take a seat."

这不可一世的高冷范,简直让尚可给跪了。但事实上,这家伙的视线焦距根本不在对方身上,整个人已经魂游天外。

Such unbelievable coldness and arrogance made Shang Ke want to kneel down. But in truth, this fellow's line of sight wasn't even on the other person. His soul was already in his own world.