Chapter 176: Ghost Assistant (VIII)

The bodyguard helped Shao Feidu make the visitor registration. Then, the group of people arrived at the VIP ward under the nurse's leading.

云可煦是云家的小少爷,他的病房不允许一般人靠近,但是以邵飞渡身份,获得探望许可还是很容易的。

Yun Kexu is the young master of the Yun family and ordinary people are not allowed near his ward. However, permission to visit his ward is still easy to gain with Shao Feidu's identity.

病房中,此刻只有一名看护,云可煦的家人每周会过来看望一两次。

There was currently only one nurse in the ward. Yun Kexu's family visits around once or twice a week.

邵飞渡走到病床边,静静注视着床上这名削瘦的青年,尽管相貌有些差异,但他身上的气息却让他十分熟悉。

Shao Feidu walked to the side of the bed and looked at the thin young man on the bed quietly. Although there are some differences in his appearance, the breath on his body felt very familiar.

保镖递来一把椅子,邵飞渡缓缓坐下,在心中轻唤"可可"的名字。然而床上的人毫无反应,始终安静的沉睡着。

The bodyguard passed a chair over and Shao Feidu slowly sat down. He whispered "Keke" in his heart. However, the person on the bed had no reaction and continued sleeping quietly.

邵飞渡握住青年的手,感受他的温度和脉搏。这时,他注意到青年手腕上戴着一个奇怪的镯子,非金非银非玉,样式古朴,上面还刻着陌生而繁复的文字,看起来像一种法器。

Shao Feidu held the young man's hand and felt his warmth and pulse. At this moment, he noticed the young man's wrist wearing a strange bracelet. It was not gold nor silver nor jade and looked rather plain. Unfamiliar and complex characters were engraved on it, making it look like a magical weapon.

"法器"这种东西,还是尚可告诉他的,他曾说过法器、灵符之类的物品会给他带来伤害。

It was Shang Ke who told him about things like "magic weapons". He had once said that magical weapons and talismans etc would harm him.

邵飞渡心头一动,难道可可之所以不醒,是因为这个镯子?

A thought came to Shao Feidu's mind. Perhaps the reason why Keke couldn't wake up is due to this bracelet?

他看向对面的护工,轻轻抬了抬云可煦的手臂,问道:"这个?"

He looked towards the nurse opposite of him, then raised Yun Kexu's arm gently and asked, "This is?"

护工看了一眼,笑道:"渡少对这个镯子感兴趣?这是云夫人几天前给小少爷买的,说是可以趋吉避凶,保佑身体健康。"

The nurse took a look and said with a smile, "Is young master Du interested in this bracelet? This bracelet was bought by madam Yun for young master Yun a few days ago. It can bring luck and ward off evil, blessing one with a healthy body."

邵飞渡得到答案,又重新将目光落在云可煦身上。沉默片刻,他突然将这个手镯从云可煦手腕上取下来。

After getting the answer, Shao Feidu looked back at Yun Kexu. After a moment of silence, he suddenly removed the bracelet from Yun Kexu's wrist.

"哎,渡少您这是?"护工为难地看着邵飞渡,觉得他的举动实在有些失礼,但碍于他的身份,又不便指责。

"Hey, what are you doing young master Du?" The nurse looked at Shao Feidu with a troubled look. The nurse felt that Shao Feidu's action was a bit rude, but wasn't able to tell him off because of his identity.