Chapter 180: Ghost Assistant (XII)

Shang Ke walked out of the venue under the bodyguards' protection.

他今天过来,一是为了破坏慕祯的计划,二是把凶煞鬼送到他身上。事情进行得还算顺利,比起慕祯博取同情的诉苦,众人更相信JC和证据。邵飞渡的人气和名望,比他预想中更高,几乎没有多做解释,众人已经开始为他打抱不平。

The reason why he came today was to ruin Mu Zhen's plan and to deliver the fierce ghost to him. This matter was done pretty smoothly. The people believed more in the police and the evidence rather than Mu Zhen's lament to gain sympathy. Shao Feidu's popularity was greater than he had expected. He didn't give much explanation and the people are already feeling upset for him.

"请等等!"正在这时,几名记者追上来,不过还没靠近尚可就被保镖挡住了。

"Please wait!" At this moment, a few reporters caught up to him. However, they have yet to approach Shang Ke and they were already blocked by the bodyguards.

其中一名记者问道:"方便透露一下您的姓名吗?你和邵先生是什么关系?"

One of the reporters asked, "Do you mind telling us your name? What's your relationship with Mr Shao?"

尚可顿了一下,回道:"我叫'云可煦'。"

Shang Ke paused for a moment before replying, "My name is 'Yun Kexu'."

留下这句话,便转身离开。

He turned around and left after leaving this sentence behind.

望着他的背影,几名记者没敢上去纠缠,得到对方的名字,已经足够了。

The few reporters didn't dare go after and pester him as they watched his back figure. It was enough getting the person's name.

正当他们准备离开时,一辆跑车嗖地停在尚可身前,随即从车里走下一名身材高大的男子。

Just as they were about to leave, a sports car swished and stopped before Shang Ke. Then, a tall man came out from the car.

记者低声惊呼:"是邵飞渡!"

The reporters exclaimed softly, "It's Shao Feidu!"

尚可见到来人,笑着迎上去,给了他一个大大的拥抱:"你怎么来了?"

When Shang Ke saw who came, he welcomed him with a smile and gave him a big hug. "Why are you here?"

"想你。"邵飞渡亲昵地在他脸庞蹭了蹭。

"I miss you." Shao Feidu rubbed against his face intimately.

"回家吧。"尚可牵起他的手。

"Let's go home." Shang Ke held his hand.

"嗯。"

"Mn."

几名记者呆呆地看着他们离开,直到车子消失在他们的视线中,一名记者突然惊叫:"我想起来了!"

The few reporters stared blankly at them while they left. When their car completely disappeared from their line of sight, a reporter suddenly exclaimed, "I remembered now!"

"想起什么了?"

"What did you remember?"

"云可煦啊!"记者激动道,"云可煦,云家三少!"

"Yun Kexu!" The reporter said excitedly, "Yun Kexu, third young master of the Yun family!"

"啊,是他?"