Chapter 181: Ghost Assistant (XIII)

A/N : LAST UPDATE FOR TODAY!!~ HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING THIS SO FAR!

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE!~

~BLUE ICED TEA

The first purging was very successful, but it didn't give them much practical experience. All it took was a tribute talisman to settle it.

距离过年不过两个月,如果能在年前将主线任务完成,也算了却一桩大事。尚可决定在两天后,超度第二只恶鬼。

Chinese New Year is in 2 months time. If he can finish the main mission before then, it can be considered solving a huge problem. Shang Ke decided to purge the second evil ghost 2 days later.

在郊区一栋居民楼附近,游荡着一只抑郁鬼。这只抑郁鬼死前不过25岁,因为情绪抑郁,悲观厌世,最后选择跳楼自杀,自杀地点就是他所租住的那栋居民楼。

A depressive ghost is wandering near a residential building in the outskirts. Before the depressive ghost died, he was only 25. He was depressed, pessimistic and misanthropic, and ultimately chose to suicide by jumping off the building. The place where he suicide was the residential building he had rented a room in.

常说自杀的人,死后灵魂会一直重复自杀的过程,这只抑郁鬼也不例外,唯一不同的是,他每自杀一次,身上的抑郁之气就会加重一分,从而影响其他活人。

It's often said that for people who suicide, after they die, their soul would keep repeating the suiciding process. This depressive ghost wasn't an exception. The only difference was that each time he suicides, the depressive qi on him would grow stronger proportionally, thereby affecting other living people.

这栋居民楼里有十分之一的人,都因为他而出现了抑郁症状,近两年,相继有7人死于自杀。对于一栋不过百余名住客的居民楼,如此高的自杀率显然不合常理。

10% of the people living in this building have symptoms of depression because of him. Within the last 2 years, there were 7 people who had died by suicide successively. For a residential building that only has 100+ people living in it, such a high suicide rate was obviously abnormal.

随着抑郁之气不断增加,再融合其他自杀者的怨气(受抑郁之气影响而自杀的人,怨气会积累在抑郁鬼身上),这只抑郁鬼有朝一日必然会化作厉鬼,从被动害人变成主动攻击。

As the depressive qi continues to increase and adding on the resentful qi of the other suiciders (the resentful qi would accumulate on the depressive ghost for the people who suicided due to being affected by the depressive qi), this depressive ghost would certainly turn into a vengeful ghost one day, changing from passively harming people to actively harming people.

在一个夜黑风高的晚上,尚可和邵飞渡来到这栋居民楼前,刚下车,就见一个物体冲楼顶上掉下来,啪唧一声,重重摔在地上,摔成一团血雾。随后,血雾慢慢凝聚,变成一个削瘦的鬼影,趴在地上一动不动,正是他们要找的那只抑郁鬼。

During a dark night with strong wind, Shang Ke and Shao Feidu arrived at the residential building. They had just gotten out of the car when they saw a body falling down from the top of the building. It fell heavily onto the ground with a snapping sound and broke into a cloud of blood mist. Then, the blood mist slowly condensed into a thin ghost figure, laying on the ground without moving. It was the depressive ghost they were looking for.