Entry #128 05/09/21

Dear future me,

I had a weird dream about Lola again. I thought it was real. It actually felt real.

I was sleeping in that dream, beside me was my little sister and on the other side was him. He woke up early and stood beside me watching me while I was asleep. Slowly, he reached for my hand underneath my blanket. My hand was curled into a fist, but he covered both with his. He didn't do anything other than holding my hand as he watched me sleep.

The next scene was we were in a school of some sorts. He was there before I arrived. It would seem like he was waiting for me outside sitting in a bench. I could vividly remember he was wearing a blue polo shirt. He smiled at me as he approached. I was looking over the crowd and saw my friends Diane and Manil. I think they told me that Lola was somehow waiting for me.

Then we went inside a room filled with armchairs. He sat in front of me. But I couldn't understand why we looked as if we were a couple. Then my cousin, Ate Thrina came and then I couldn't remember what happened anymore.

I guess in my subconscious I was wishing that he'll hold my hand. I guess I was wishing that he would wait for me. But of course, I don't think he is waiting in reality.

I still got a month an a half until his reply deadline is over. I hope that whatever happens, wether I received a reply or not, I will be able to accept the consequences of sending him those letters. Not receiving a reply would mean that I should give up.

Love,
Present-self