dinner - 19

"what!?" Tsukishima instantly came into the room and looked at you, all the way on the other side, trying to grab the flat wall for help while looking at where your seat just was. Tuskishima eyes widened seeing the four Black Widow spiders, two on the floor and two on the table. "holy shit—come here!" he gestured to his hands.

eyeing the spiders back and worth, you quickly made a run to him and exited the room, trying to take a deep breath. Tsukishima slammed the doors shut just as Ukai and the boys came. "why were you screaming?" Ukai worriedly asked you.

you were still in a breathing mess. "you need to the animal control." Tsukishima told him while looking serious. "there's four Black Widow spiders in there. and incase you didn't know, they're fucking dangerous." he explained to them.

"h—how the hell did spiders get into your dressing room?" Akaashi said confusedly, his eyebrows furrowed.

"my stuff is still in there." you mumbled, finally catching your breath at a steady pace.

"i'm calling animal control." Ukai said while he started dialing numbers in his phone number pad. "just to be safe, nobody go to their dressing rooms, we have spare rooms down the hall, just use them for now and (y/n)," he sighed. "i'll try to ask for them to come as quickly as possible so you can get your things."

you nodded and mumbled a thank you. "here." Suna handed you a water bottle. "let's go the room, nothing we can do just by standing out here." he grabbed your arm gently, waiting for your nod and then proceeded to walk with you towards the spare rooms with Akaashi by your other side and Tsukishima behind you three.

both of them were still undressed so they definitely couldn't leave and it just made it more urgent for animal control to come quicker. "do you want to make a call to anyone (y/n)?" Tsukishima asked you. you shook your head and mumbled a thanks.

you weren't expected anywhere so there was no one to make a call to. "can i see the note you got with the plant?" Suna asked, breaking the silence that was in the room.

"i told you," you mumbled. "it was a blank paper—nothing written on it." you said more clearer this time. "either way i threw it out."

he just hummed as a reply. "can you leave." Suna said while looking at Tsukishima, attitude included. Tsukishima looked at you, who nodded and he proceeded to exit the room, making it just you, Suna and Akaashi. "who do you think sent you the flowers?"

"i don't know." you shrugged. "maybe it was just a joke? happens all the time to others." you muttered the last part.

both Suna and Akaashi just hummed, not feeling like your reply was the truth. for an hour, the three of you waited as the men and women who worked for the animal control clinic carefully searched the rooms for the deadly spiders.

"they were just in (y/n)'s room." Ukai explained. "but they've double checked all your rooms—it's safe to go and get your stuff and get dressed. i called your managers to let them know because of company reasons, they're waiting for you in the lobby."

all three of you bowed as a thanks and went to your rooms. you quickly grabbed your belongings and exited, Tsukishima following behind you. "are you okay? do we need to go to the hospital?" Akane asked sincerely worried.

"no," you shook your head. "i didn't get that close, i'm fine. i just want to go home." you mood had been ruined ever since that note and because Suna wouldn't stop asking about it.

"don't forget about dinner with Hiroto. you can go rest for now—i'll let Tsukishima know about the time and details." Akane replied while you three exited the building. you just nodded and rubbed your temple. "i took my own car, i'll see you tonight. dress appropriately."