Ch26 - Consequences ✦

A/N: If you ever wanted gojo to rail you in his domain expansion, this is the chapter for you.

Also double chapter as a thank you for being so sweet to this fic mwah.

Explicit Content: Yeah idek what to put here at this point, have fun.

Dominance is described as the supremacy, power and influence over others. Cold sweat went down your forehead as you felt his lips biting on your neck, your hands had made it to his hair and had been pushing him closer to your neck, your head went to the side so that you could give him more space for him to do his work.

The thick sexual tension between you and him, he was holding on your body as if it would leave the moment he let go, a tight hold all over it and it was only getting more and more tight each passing minute.

A sharp and stinging pain made you yelp when Satoru decided to dig his teeth into the sensitive neck of yours, you could only feel him dig his teeth more and more into your neck.

"Satoru, stop please..." You yelped to him in hope it would make him stop from drawing any blood from your neck.

You found your face pressed to the wall and a toned body holding the rest of your body in a tranquil state.

"I've missed you all day." Satoru's lips grazed your ear and the feeling made you shiver. "And here you go, flirting with men that aren't even worth talking to." He started to nibble on your ear and one of his hands went below your dress and made their way into your undergarments.

You moaned out the moment his slender fingers found his way on the inside of your entrance. Satoru used his free hand to brush away your hair before he but down on the nape of your neck.

Satoru grabbed your head and got you on your knees, he unzipped his uniforms pants and revealed his length, you looked at it and then at him in a lustful way which he enjoyed quite a lot.

You closed your eyes and parted your lips, he found it necessary to shove himself in your mouth and take your head and do whatever he wishes with it. And so as his desire was, he held your head as he thrusted himself in the darkest parts of your throat. Tears came from the sides of your eyes and they didn't go unnoticed by Satoru as he smirked at the state you were in, the state he made you be in.

"Quite embarrassing, right?" He asked in a husky sounding tone, pushing himself deeper into your throat.

"Cat got your tongue, (F/N)?" He teased you with that. You couldn't even reply to him at all, and whenever you did he'd say, "Don't speak with a full mouth~"

Red cheeks, sweat all over your face, tears dwelling in your eyes and even leaking out. Quite a lewd expression, the good thing is it's just him that saw you like that.

He sought his release in your mouth and your eyes widened when you felt it slowly drip down your throat. You let out a quiet moan and your eyes started to tremble, Satoru grabbed you by your hair and pulled you up.

"Get up, bitch. Move." He demanded and you winced at the pain, he suddenly grabbed his blindfold and pulled you close to him, the room became quiet as the both of you warped away.

— — — — — — — — — —

Evergreen trees, grass and the moonlight is all you could tell as of right now. You winced when Satoru threw you to the ground and you felt the ground and grass on your feet, you looked up to look at Satoru's eyes and they held so much lust and darkness in them, you slowly stood up and trembled at the look he was giving you.