14 - Burning Desire (18+)

Taehyung rushed our way while I still stood frozen.

       'oppaaa, your "acting out" phase is over, we all get it, we will be nicer, but this low- life bitch is just embarrassing, she is not worth it.' Ara pleaded.

He grabbed my hand

      'This is my girlfriend, and she is not the bitch here. She is the most real person I know. So you can all fuck off if you treat her that way.'

He stormed towards the elevators and as he held my hand, I had no other choice than to follow.

       'T-tae, it's your dinner you can't just leave, I will get home by myself' I stuttered because I had absolutely no intention of staying but I didn't want him to abandon everything.

        'What are you talking about? I won't let you be alone after this circus' he was tense and angry, so I wasn't planning on arguing about it. 

We sat in the car and he was still fuming. but he then gazed at me.

       'I don't want to part yet, do you perhaps want to change at my place? then I will ask my assistant tomorrow to have the dress cleaned up .'

I also felt this strong desire to stay by his side, so I nodded in agreement. He instructed his driver to go to his house.

Inside we stood in the kitchen. I looked down at my half-grey half-red dress, again this guilt spreading through my body and Ara's words replaying in my mind. And also a bit of shame as I should have stood up against her, but I was too stunned, both by her insults as well as her action.

     'Hey y/n I am really sorry about that' Taehyung said apologetically. He probably saw me staring down at my dress.

I shook my head.

     'It's not something you should be sorry for.'

       'But something is bothering you, talk to me' he stated while gently taking both my hands in his.

       'I just.. I don't want to worsen your reputation and create some barrier between your friends and family and you.

      'That's what you are worried about?' he asked softly, and I looked away.

He turned my cheek back so that I faced him again. His entire face softened and I could really get lost in his dreamy eyes. He cupped my face and kissed me very tenderly, then he pulled back.

'I love you' 

His voice was soft and yet so certain. I stared blankly into his eyes, it took a moment for those words to land. Then I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his lips with utmost desire.

His arms wrapped around my waist pulling me closer. While our lips were moving in sync my arms slowly went down to his tie that I started to loosen, then I went down to the buttons of his shirt that I slowly opened one by one.

His arms went from my waist up to the back of my dress to the zipper which he slowly moved downwards. The speed was excruciatingly slow, yet it seemed that that's exactly what we both aimed for, to take this slow and really take our time to be comfortable and take pleasure in it.

Eventually, I had opened all the buttons and pulled the shirt over his head, of course under that layer, he had another shirt but that one I also removed.

 It was the first time I saw his bare upper body. He didn't necessarily have a six-pack or anything like that, but he looked fit and noticeably handsome.

Taehyung had pulled my zipper all the way down and his hands made their way to my shoulder, where he took both sides of the dress and pulled them slowly forwards so that I could take it off. It eventually dropped to the floor and that left me in my grey lace lingerie.

Did I maybe buy that this morning just to be sure? yes I did and now I was very happy about that choice.

Taehyung's eyes scanned my body and in a way it was very intimate and hot, and in another it was scary as I was feeling pretty exposed.

      'You're so beautiful y/n' he let out and I looked into his eyes, I pulled him closer by his neck for another kiss.

----- Start Mature Content -----

We stumbled back until my back hit a wall, or apparently as I opened my eyes it was a door. Taehyung pushed his body closer to mine,

Eventually, we released to catch a breath

        'I want to kiss every inch of you' he panted and a feeling filled my stomach and my core was throbbing.

     'then do it' I replied and he immediately kissed me again, this time more hungrily.

I lifted one leg and wrapped it around his waist. He grabbed it and kneaded my upper leg.

      'jump' he indicated it wasn't entirely a jump what I did but I put the other leg also around his waist.

One of his arms supported my back and one was supporting my bottom. He made his way up the stairs. 

I had to give him points for stamina and strength, I mean carrying me all the way up the stairs.

Would it have been better if we waited with this whole getting rid of each others clothes until we were in the bedroom? probably, but sometimes you're just in that moment.

When we reached upstairs it wasn't far till we reached his bedroom and we fell on the bed, me backwards and he on top of me. I made my way down with my hands considering he still had his pants on.

He stood up again and removed his trousers. Then I undid him of his boxers as he laid on top of me again.

His arm went around my upper back and he lifted me a little so that he had space to unclip my bra.

As soon as he did, he slowly kissed my left breast first and then moved to the right one. His hand trailed down to also get rid of my panties. As we were finally at a point where we were both completely naked we just gazed at each other. It was a moment we didn't kiss nor touch, just a connection through our eyes.

This burning desire seemed to be almost too much to handle.

First, his hand trailed slowly down to my womanhood and he slowly circled my clit which at this point was already quite wet as I was very turned on. I let out a moan which was answered by a kiss from Taehyung. 

While kissing he speeded up his handwork and it didn't take long for me to reach my high.

       'I want you so bad' I let out during my release, and that was definitely an encouragement for him, he grabbed a condom from the night stand and after he entered, a strike of pleasure hit me again.

      'ah you feel so good' he breathed heavily.

We switched positions and went on for a while, Me reaching another high during the time and eventually Taehyung as well.

-----End Mature Content ----

We laid naked in an embrace, my head was on his chest and I could sense his rapid heartbeat because of the physical exercise we just had.

     'I'm tired' I mumbled, he chuckled and kissed the top of my head.

      'Let's sleep angel'