4. my thougts

Toms Pov.:

He walked downstairs to the boys in the kitchen.

"How was it ?" Haz asked.

"She really isn't herself anymore but she agreed that she is staying here." he said and sat down.

"Good because we heard her scream. And she never screams except she is really angry." Harry said.

"Yeah, i know." he said.

"What is she doing now ?" Tuwain asked.

"She goes through the things we packed for her and then put them in my closet." he said.

"Did you talk about her ?" Haz asked.

"Not really yet. I told her everything what was in my head but we didn't talked about it really." he said.

Then footsteps walked down the stairs. "Hey."

They all turned around and then ran to her. Haz was the first.

"It's good to have you back." he said and hugged her.

"Thanks." then the other 2 boys also hugged her. "But next time a warning would be better."

Everyone laughed at her comment. Even tho she looked like she would fake it.

"Okay, we are going to bed now." he said and put one arm around her waist.

"It's only 6:37. It's too early to go to bed." she said.

"Well you didn't slept the last view days, so nothing is too early for you." he said and lifted her up bridal style. He walked upstairs with her.

"We don't wanna hear you fuck, okay ?" Haz screamed after them.

"I heard you and Z, in Hawaii. So don't tell me what to do." he screamed back to him.

"You did ?" she asked.

"No." he said smiling. He walked in the room and throw her in his bed.

Y/N Pov.:

"Ahhh." he throw me in his bed. "Don't throw me ever like that again."

He walked to his closet and throw one of his shirts in my fave. "What do you have with throwing today ?"

"Change your clothes and then come back to bed. We're watching a movie." he said. He walked out of the room, i don't know where, while i changed in his shirt and one of my shorts. He then came back with cookies and laid down on his bed next to me.

"What are we watching ?" i asked.

"Titanic. I know you don't like that movie so you will get bored of it and that will lead you to sleep." he smiled.

"I can't believe you." i cuddled on his side and ate a cookie. "Maybe i'm going to love this movie after i really watched it."

"Maybe." he said and put the movie on.

We were at the end of the movie when i heard him slightly snoring next to me. I think he was tired. I need to say that the movie wasn't that bad as i thought, but still it's overrated.

I looked over to Tom and he was still asleep, so i put on the office again. I moved away from Tom so that he would wake up when i laughed. I watched some episodes of some series i watched, looked around Instagram and Tiktok, read a part of a book Tom ha don his room or thought about if i should stand up and get me something to drink.

I don't know how long i was awake but at one point Tom woke up. "Is the movie over ?" he asked.

"Yeah, awhile already." i laughed. He moved over and grabbed his phone.

"It's nearly 2 in the morning !" he said.

"Oh really ? Didn't realised that." i said.

"You didn't slept ?" i shook my head. "Come here."

I put my head and one hand on his chest while both of his arms were around me. "Why can't you sleep ?"

"I'm just not tired." i said.

"You didn't slept the whole week. How can't you be tired ?" he chuckled while he played with my hair.

"I don't know. I mean i do nothing except laying on the couch and watching tv the whole day. I think my body is just relaxed the whole time. And then also... i don't know." i said.

"What then ? Finish the sentence, love." he said.

"My thoughts." i whispered.

"What is with them ?" he whispered.

"They also keeping me awake. I think about the future all the time. I don't wanna got to sleep because i feel like anything bad could happen the next second. I mean we all thought this Corona things wouldn't go that bad, and then the next day we were in quarantine. And people die from it and that could mean that all the people i love could die from it. It could happen overnight and i don't wanna be the person that sleeps at the moment." i said. "Everything can and will change so fast. I mean we slept only 2 month again together and now i'm kinda live with you. In the past i would have never said yes to this but now i did. And i'm happy with it. I just don't want things to change that much that i lose myself."

"You think you lose yourself ?" he asked.

"Yeah, kind of." i said and a tear fell down me skin.

"I can understand you. That Corona thing is shit, but we can't change it. We can just hope that it's soon over. And you know that people get symptoms before they die, right ? And when you have symptoms that you go to the doctor and they help you-"

"You say that like i wouldn't know what symptoms are." we both chuckled.

"I don't care. But they don't die over night. It's not like they are healthy and then the next day they are death. And i know everything changes very fast right now. But changes doesn't need to mean anything bad. I mean you said that you are happy to be here, so it was a good change." he said. "I can understand why you feel like you loose yourself and i can agree that you changed, but not in a bad way. You got way more confident-"

"That could lead to that i get selfish." i said.

"You won't, promise me. But it doesn't matter how much you changed already, i still see the beautify girl that cares about her family, her friend or everyone. And i love you for that." he said. I looked up at him.

"You really mean all those things ?" i asked.

"Of course i do. For me you are the most perfect human that exists." he said.

"Thank you." i cried out.

"Oh no." he laughed and put me back on his chest. "Don't cry."

"But you said all those nice things and i didn't even told everything burdened me." i said.

"I'm just happy that you did now." he said.

"I love you so much." i looked up at him again.

"I love you too." he said and kissed me. "Now try to sleep. I promise you everything will be the same when you wake up."

"Okay." i whispered and cuddled back in his chest.