Chapter 13

Camila's POV

It had been at least two hours since Miss J had miraculously shown up at Daniels office to save me.. I wasn't expecting to see her there in all honesty but the relief that came over me when she did was unmatched to anything I'd ever experienced before.. maybe it was just the fear but when she pulled off her jacket and threw it into my chest I almost felt my entire body shiver into awe? The way she shoved him backwards and held that blade against his throat in my defence I- .. I liked it..

"Sewer puppy! You're welcome!"

"I'm- I'm sorry? What am I thanking you for right now?"

I spoke confused as Fallon walked past the common room noticing me curled up still wearing Miss J's jacket.. the length of my thighs spread across the couch as she walked forwards to perch powerfully against the near by countertop

"My big mouth accidentally name dropped Daniel to big dick energy in there.. I wasn't supposed to say anything but turns out my verbal vomit problem actually came in handy?"

"Oh.. yeah I guess? Thanks.."

I mumbled back still majorly shaken by the moments of my stupidity.. my eyes sinking into my lap before the sound of clapping heels came closer towards me, I had to admit she smelt great.. like this jacket.. I kind of didn't wanna take it off because I liked the way the perfume smelt.. Fallon joined me on the couch sitting in front of my body as if not caring about any form of personal space before clearing her throat obviously arming herself to be sympathetic..

"Don't blame yourself for not seeing it..  when things are bigger than us we kind of forget about the moral side of things.. we assume that's 'just how it is' when it's not.."

"He asked me to take my clothes off Fallon.. if I didn't notice that red flag then I'm screwed!"

"You'd be surprised how many of us don't realise it! Trust me.. the benefit for you is that you have the bitch of all bitches there to protect you.. also me and my big mouth but hey.."

She trailed off making me laugh for the first time all day as I shuffled to sit upright accidentally allowing my hair to fall behind my shoulder exposing the side of my neck to the woman now parting her jaw with an evident smirk.. she reached forwards running her fingertips over the dotted purple marks that lay across my skin.. laughed under her breath forcing me to bat away her hand covering the space with the centre of my palm awkwardly

"Well would you look at that! Someone had fun last night huh? I'm not going to lie.. I didn't expect you to be the kind to.. well? Be into anything more than vanilla cheek kisses.."

I- Wow.. I always admired the woman's bold but hadn't quite expected her to throw a comment away like that.. suddenly the memory of last night began to flood.. my back pressed into the mirror while the Miss J choked and fucked me.. it was.. wow.. new..

"You're so blunt wow.. I mean yeah I had a lot of fun but- I don't really know what I'm into? Sounds dumb but.."

"Wait.. you don't know as in can't decide or.. because you've never done it before?"

I swallowed back harshly dipping my eyes into the ground while Fallon only continued to wait for my answer.. truth was I'd told Miss J that I had experience out of fear she wouldn't touch me if I hadn't.. I needed her too and I wasn't ready to be left uncomfortably wet in the centre of Miami.. I glanced up raising my brows awkwardly before flailing my arms slightly to aim my response

"It was my first time.. with another person.. I told them it wasn't but.. I just wanted it I guess?"

I could feel the wheels turning in the woman's head as my timid response echoed round the quiet room..