46

|=====|=====|

Zed: all of you can keep at it with that 'Romeo and Juliet fell in love in 5 days, how immature' stuff but Macbeth went from no murder to yes murder in one afternoon, and I feel like one of those is a significantly bigger problem than the other.

X: in his defence, his wife triple dog dared him and called him a pussy.

|=====|=====|

Iskall: Something about this place gives me the creeps.

Joe: Are you sure that's not just Jevin?

Jevin: *assassin smile*

Iskall: ... No.

|=====|=====|

Mumbo: omg! That suit looks so pretty on you! 

Keralis: aw! thank you!

Mumbo as soon as Keralis goes away, whispering to Grian: that's the ugliest fucking suit i've ever seen in my life.

|=====|=====|

Cleo: Make no mistake. Not only am I party rocking, but I am also in the house tonight.

Cub: But are you shuffling?

Cleo: Everyday.

Stress: What language are you two speaking??

|=====|=====|

BadTimes: That's Ex, also known as our secret weapon.

Tango: Who calls them that?

BadTimes: Themself mostly.

|=====|=====|

Ex: You're overthinking

Wels: but what if...

Ex: Don't say it...

Wels:

Ex:

Wels: but what if everything else is...UNDERTHINKING

|=====|=====|

Bdubs: You killed Grian.

Doc: He died of natural causes.

Bdubs: You can't lie to me, Doc, I saw you push him off the roof.

Doc: ...

Doc: But the gravity is natural.

|=====|=====|

Hels: Does the phrase 'fucked up and evil' imply you can be fucked up and good?

Grian: Yes.

Hels: Examples?

Grian: Me.

|=====|=====|

False: The next person to say "mood" or "same" or "me" after i make a threat will be thrown out of the window!

Hypno: Mood.

Impulse: Same.

Ren: OMG me!

|=====|=====|

Etho: I'm the sexiest bitch in this therapy waiting room.

|=====|=====|

Beef: If you could shapeshift don't even deny that you would shapeshift into a hotter version of yourself over time.

Biffa: What if I'm already the hottest version of myself?

Tfc: If I could shapeshift I'd be a dragon.

xB: If you really think about it, shapeshifting would be super useful. You could give yourself an extra arm, but only when you needed it, or eyes in the back of your head-

Scar: I'd be a dragon too.

|=====|=====|

Zed: [hits his head and falls to the ground while performing a trick]

Joe: ZED'S DOWN! I REPEAT, ZED'S DOWN!

Grian: QUICK! CALL 911!

Impulse: [panicking] WHAT'S THEIR NUMBER?!

Grian:.....

Joe:.....

X:.....

Ren:.....

Zed: [wakes up] Impulse, what the hell?!

|=====|=====|

Hypno: I love how some ramen packs are like, "for better taste, add fresh vegetables and scallions!~ uwu ~ "

Hypno: I'm eating ramen at 3 am, I'm here because I DON'T HAVE FRESH VEGETABLES OR SANITY

|=====|=====|

Grian: This is exactly the kind of social situation I'm not comfortable with.

Mumbo: What kind of social situation ARE you comfortable with?

|=====|=====|

Tango, drunk and sobbing: Someone help! I can't find my boyfriend. I've been looking everywhere for him.

Zed, also drunk: Don't worry. We'll find him eventually, okay?

Tango: Okay...

Grian: Wait-

Ex: Aren't they dating?

Hels: Shhh... We'll tell them in the morning.

|=====|=====|

Cleo: I'm sick and tired of being called 'mortal' like, you don't know that. Neither do I. I have never died even ONCE. Nothing has been proven yet. Stop making assumptions. It's rude.

|=====|=====|

Stress: Jumping out of a helicopter is dangerous. You know, they say 1 in 5 people don't even make it to the ground.

False: What do you mean they don't make it to the ground? Where do they go?

|=====|=====|

Keralis: Well, well, well... if it isn't my old friend, the dawning realization that I fucked up bad

|=====|=====|

Today's Question:

What headcanons do you have for the Hermits?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, until the next one, bye! ~Mors