17: 𝗊𝗎𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾.

❥❥❥

𝗑𝗏𝗂𝗂. 𝗊𝗎𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾.

"How will we have sex then?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"You know, I think sleeping on a cold stone floor was a bad idea."

Harry yawned, sitting up as he rubbed his eyes. "Good morning to you too, love."

He turned to look beside him and was met with a heavenly sight. Y/n, who was currently too focused on complaining about the lack of sleep she got, had her makeup smudged on her face, the skirt of her dress slowly riding up her legs — giving Harry a view of her soft (s/c) thighs (a sight that he oh so missed).

Suddenly, she stood up from her position on the floor, walking over to the railing to admire the sunrise that was currently happening. A gentle smile crawled on his face as he stared at the way a ray of sunlight shines up her features, making her the most angelic girl Harry has ever seen in his life.

"Are you going to keep staring at me or are you going to come and watch the sunrise?" asked Y/n, not even bothering to turn around as she could already tell that she had made the Gryffindor flustered.

"S-sorry," Harry stuttered out, rubbing the back of his neck as he let his eyes drift over to his shoes. "I couldn't help it."

The sound of her laugh got his heart beating out of his chest. "I don't blame you, Harry," she said, turning around to face him, smiling at the embarrassed expression plastered on his face. "I stare at myself in the mirror all the time — it just kinda boosts my confidence, you know?"

Shaking his head, the raven-haired boy got up and made his way towards where his lover stood waiting for him. Once he had made it over, he wrapped one arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him so the side of her body was pressed against his chest before leaving a loving kiss on her temple, causing her to let out a breathy laugh as Harry rested his chin on her head, looking forward to watching the sunrise too — watching as the sun painted the sky an orange colour.

"What do you suppose we should do today?" Questioned Harry after a few sec0nds of just staring ahead in the distance. "It's a Sunday and I haven't really got a lot planned besides having to help Ron with his Defense Against the Dark Arts homework — maybe I should just get Hermione to help him so then I'll be able to spend the rest of the day with you!"

Y/n chuckled, turning her head slightly to look at him. "Too bad — Hermione already has a packed schedule today," she informed him, a quiet laugh escaping her lips when Harry's face of triumph was replaced with defeat. "She told me yesterday that she and Daphne were going to be hanging out for the whole day. They tried to invite me, but knowing you, you probably would be clinging onto me for the entire time I'm with them."

"So you're spending the day with me instead?" His eyes were hopeful as his arms snaked around her waist, making her body face him completely. "After I help Ron with his homework of course."

His hopes and dreams seemed to have come true when he watched Y/n nodded her head as a way to respond to his question. Feeling excited, Harry swooped down and locked his lips with hers, capturing Y/n off guard, but she soon regained her senses as she moved her arms from the railing to wrap them around his neck — pulling him closer to her.

Right as Harry was about to deepen the kiss, the door of the Tower had slammed open.

"There you guys are, we were- holy fucking shit, my eyes don't need to see this!" they heard Daphne's voice. "My God, can you keep your dick in your pants for at least a few minutes, Potter? And you, Y/n, stop being horny."