(Chapter 48) Double Double Date

Y/n P.O.V

"I can't believe Lucinda kicked me out. So what if we've been in our room for the last week, I don't need sun. Stupid Lucinda caring about my health" I mumble to myself as I walk outside and down to the beach to see Katelyn and Nicole relaxing in the sun.

"Nicole I'm so glad you're here!" I say as I walk over and we embrace.

"Same girl. It's been way too long" Nicole says.

"Wanna join us?" Katelyn asks as she gestures to the beach towel next to her. I decide to join her and the three of us enjoy the sun as the waves crash gently against the shore. "So, I take it Lucinda's forcing you to get some sun?"

"Yeah, I've got a modelling job tomorrow so, Lucinda said I should get some fresh air beforehand..." I start as I take my hoodie off and start to sunbathe.

"Modelling? What?" Nicole asks.

"Yeah Y/n models, comes with being a..." Katelyn starts before I shut her up.

"A model, nothing more, I just model" I say, stopping Katelyn from revealing my secret. I grab Katelyn and pull her to the side. "I'd appreciate it if you didn't reveal the fact that I'm a pop star to the world, I'd like to keep it a secret" I whisper.

"You're a pop star?" Nicole asks.

"Crap" I mutter then put on my sunglasses.

"Yeah, you really weren't whispering that quietly" Katelyn says.

"Okay, please don't tell anyone" I plead to Nicole.

"Relax I won't" Nicole says.

"Hey ladies" Aph says, sounding annoyed as she and what sounds like two others walk over. I can't tell for sure though since I'm face down with my back to the sun. "Guess who we found"

"Honestly, I really don't care right now" I say, in a bad mood from Nicole finding out my secret.

"Urrr, Y/n, you're gonna wanna see this" Katelyn says in a surprisingly on edge tone.

"What is it" I say as I stand up with my back to the group. I slowly turn around to see Katelyn, Nicole, Aph, Aaron and Gene all standing... GENE!!!

Smack!!!

Gene falls to the ground with a loud.

Thud!

"Ouch! Y/n! What the heck?" Gene shouts as he sits on the floor holding his nose. "I thought we left things on good terms?"

"Shit sorry" I say as I quickly pull him up. "It was just instinct"

"Honestly, with you, that's understandable" Gene mumbles as he continues to hold his nose.

"Is it broken?" I ask.

"No, it seems fine" Gene deduces after he stops fiddling with it.

"Darn, next time then" I joke.

"Please don't" Gene says. "So, what brings you here?" Gene asks.

"It's sorta like a working vacation from me, a few odd jobs here and there but also a lot of free time to enjoy the island" I explain. "What about you?"

"I've got a job interview, should only be here for about a week" Gene says.

"I'm sorry, just wait right there?" Katelyn asks but also threatens at the same time. She pulls me away and the three of us, Katelyn, Aph and myself, all have a group huddle while Aaron and Nicole make sure Gene doesn't try anything. "Why are you two acting so chummy?"