Chapter - 1{Reincarnation}

The birds are chirping and the sun started to rise, the gentle rays of the light landed on the house of a girl. The rays enter the house and land on the girl's eyes, her eyes started to twitch and with a soft yawn, she opens her beautiful blue eyes.

She has long hair as white as snow with a silver glow, soft pale skin, and pink lips. She looks around 15-16 years old,

After waking up, she started to do her daily routine, after completing her daily routine, she came down to the kitchen to eat food. After a while, her mom serves her food and she started to eat food with a speed that can easily compete with the speed of a jet plane.

Maybe the girl looks beautiful, but she is a little childish, her name is 'Yuu Ishikawa'. A 15-year-old Otaku girl, who loves anime, manga, Web novels, and Light novels more than anything.

Yuu Pov.

While eating food I remember that today my friend invites me into her home to watch the second season of 'That time I got reincarnated as a slime.' I have already finished reading the LN and WN of this series and I have to say I love it! More than any other LN and WN, this is the best!! With that thought, I finished my food as fast as I can and got ready to go to my friend's house.

"Mom!! I'm going to play at my friend's house!"

I shouted from the door of the house, so my mom knows that I'm going to my friend's house.

"Ok Yuu, but don't stay there for too long" My mom replies in a soft voice.

While going to my friend's house whose name is Akeno, I saw a large man in a narrow alley chasing a lady with a knife in his hand, the alley is completely empty because the houses in this area are mostly empty. Nobody lives in these houses, so the alley is generally empty.

The lady is running with all her might, but why she is running toward me? This is dangerous, the situation is very dangerous, my body froze after seeing the big man coming towards me, I can hear the lady shouting to run and I also wanted to run so badly but my leg refuses to listen to me.

'I can't run, but why? Is this because of fear? Why I can't move my body. I was this scared...? Ok, if I can't move, then I will at least help the lady to run from this man'

I thought and with a determined face, I got ready to face my fear and save the lady, but when the lady arrive in front of me she held my hand tightly and started to run toward a more crowded place, but she was not that lucky because of me she can't run with her full speed if this went on like this the killer soon will catch up with us. That's what I thought but I was too naive because the killer unexpectedly throws the knife toward me and the lady.

Because the lady's focus is on running she didn't notice the flying knife but, I saw him throw the knife toward us. So, I push the lady aside, and the knife hit me in the stomach and the blood started to flow out of my stomach.

When the killer saw that his plan was a failure, he started to run in the opposite direction and after a while, he simply disappeared into the alley. The lady notices this and she stopped running and started to check my injury, but it is already too late, I already lost too much blood.

And all of my strength is suddenly gone, my eyes are starting to close slowly and the whole world was gone in a blur

Darkness.

That was the only thing that I can see now. Darkness, that can devour anything who stands in his way.

'Where am I? What is this place? Is this heaven or hell? Why I can't move my hand or legs?'

I thought in my mind because I can't even move my mouth.

<<Answer. You are currently in a cave located at 'The Great forest of Jura' and you can't move your hand and legs because you don't have these organs.>>