Chapter 11- Our Little Secret

Hi! So this and the next chapter would be just camren being cute.
;)

-------

Lauren's POV

"Thanks for the guitar, I appreciate it." she said.

"You're welcome, promise you'll gonna play for me though."

"Yeah I will." she nodded.

"Hey, do you wanna draw  half of the arrow?"

"Of course. This would be the best Cupid arrow ever made."

I gave her the marker and she started to scribble on the back of the guitar. But it seemed she forgot what an arrow looks like.

"Hey, that doesn't look like an arrow." I protested.

"Of course it is."

"No, come here let me help you."

I positioned myself on her back and held her hand while trying to give her instructions. I felt her breathing hitched and her body tremble. I was not even aware our bodies were touching until she stopped and looked at me. Our faces were literally an inch from each other. I can feel the warmth of her breath and my own body turned a little hot. I swallowed hard when she looked at me differently, it was so sexy especially when she licked her lips. The hot tension revolving us finally exploded when she connected our lips.

Her kiss was heated, it was a lot different from what we had outside. It was passionate.

She disregarded the guitar and put it on a safe place. I lied on her bed while she parted her legs and sat on my lap, our kiss escalated to a lot different level and I was so impresssed of how she handled it. Camila never fail to surprise me, she made me forget about the rest of the world as if we were in a totally different dimension that only her could bring me. I never felt this way before and I will never wanna let go.

---

I woke up to the light from outside creeping from the curtains hitting my face and the most beautiful pair of brown eyes were peircing down on my own. I was leaning on her shoulder and I wish I could stay in there forever.

"Morning, Princess." She greeted.  I brushed my eyes with my hands and smiled back to the little cutie who stole my heart.

"Good morning. How long have you been up?" I asked her.

"Um about 10 minutes?" she said.

"Why?"

"I don't know, I was just checking out if it was just a dream or not."

"It wasn't." I assured her.

"I'm glad it wasn't." she bit her bottom lip and stare down to mine.She leaned her head on my shoulder and her arms were wrapped around me.

"Hey, I thought you have to meet with the girls this morning?" I asked her, remembering what she said.

"Yeah but screw it, I don't wanna leave this bed." She said and we both chuckled.

"Speaking of the girls, do you wanna tell them about us?" I asked her, not sure what to expect as an answer.

"They would go craaazey." she said, expounding the last word.

"Yeah, that's for sure." I commented. Bur her face flashed a serious expression.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Uhm. Look, we could tell the girls but...can I ask you something?" she said in all seriousness. I nodded as a response.

"Lo, you know from the start that this is hard for me, right? I mean, the coming out but trust me, I am working out on it. But can we just keep it a secret first before I'm ready?" she asked.