REINFORCEMENTS

I slowly opened my eyes and heard the sound of machine beeping. I turned my head towards the right and saw Sabrina sleeping soundly on the couch with a book over her face. I don't know what time it is but its dark outside.

I tried to get up but I felt pain in my whole body and I slumped back. The main door opened and Royce came in my view. His hair was messy and he was feeling sleepy. "Hey" I said. "Hey" he replied.

"Where are we?" I asked. "We are still in Vienna" he said. "How long was I gone?" I asked "26 hours" he replied and then there was silence. He came towards me and took a seat near the bed.

"How did you know?" I asked and he didn't reply so I looked in his eyes. "I was following you.....since you left New York" he said. "I was worried for you" he continued.

"Why?" I asked "what?" he said.

"Why are you doing this? After so many years....." I said.

"I don't know, I feel something for you Arya. I wanted to tell you this but you were gone missing. I was waiting for the right time, but you never gave me the chance to explain myself." He said.

"One chance! That's all I am asking for! Please" he said. Wait! What? Is Royce Bianchi begging? "Say that again!" I said. "Please....." he said and a laugh escaped from my mouth. He was smiling now and then I said "Fine, I'll give you one chance" and he gave a cheeky smile like a toddler.

"Does that mean I've earned you?" he asked and I said "No! You didn't, you have to do a lot more than that rescue" and he laughed. It was the first time I heard his laughter and I thought it was the purest laugh I've ever heard.

"I asked Sabrina to come here! I thought you may need a friend" he said and I replied "Thank you for everything you have done!" while placing my hand on top of his. His forest green eyes softened boring into mine.

Then the front door was thrown open. "Reinforcements........" Noah screamed while holding the gun and Royce's was on his feet covering my body with and he placed his gun on Noah's temple. This woke up Sabrina and she threw the book towards Noah while screaming. Noah saw Royce with the gun pointed towards him and started screaming with Sabrina in high pitch voice. Royce's men came into the room running. "Oh my god! Please shut up!" I shouted and instantly regretted as pain shot through my body.

"Crunch crunch crunch" an annoying sound came from my left side. I turned my head and saw Noah eating Crisps, Sabrina sitting on my right side filing her nails. Royce is gone to check the security because Noah actually dodged every security member that he planted in the hospital.

"So, who is he?" Sabrina asked. "This is Noah" I replied. "Arya/Raven's best friend!" Noah added. "No! See that's where you are wrong! I am her best friend!" Sabrina said pointing the nail filer towards herself.

"Ya! Dream witch!" Noah said and started throwing crisps at her. Well this turned into a very ugly fight and Royce had to come between these two.

Sabrina was now sitting in the left side of the corner and Noah on the right side, both glaring at each other. "It took you two days to come?" I asked Noah, "I was trapped in North Korea bitch!" he said and I rolled my eyes.

Royce gave me a look asking 'should I kill him?' and I shook my head while laughing. "What is he doing here? Doesn't he have a wife?" Noah asked me pointing towards Royce.

Royce took out his gun and removed the wheel lock, Noah gulped in fear. Royce faced me and said "Andrea was working for my biggest enemy, Akim Petrov. Her plan was to marry me and sell out the information to his so called lover Akim. In short she was helping him to destroy my business and your family's too."

What the Actual fuck! Is she Crazy or what? Where did she find the courage to do this?

"Akim Petrov, the Russian Mafia?" Noah asked and Royce nodded.

"I knew this all along, so I played the game which she was playing. Later I was about to kill her but somehow she was able to escape." Royce said with gritted teeth.

"She is in hiding now! Somewhere with Akim!" Sabrina said and I did notice the venom in her voice. Well she never liked Andrea.

"But Still you should've at least informed me" I said to Royce. "Yes! Of course Arya, I should've told a 14 year old school going girl that I have feelings for her and her sister is planning to destroy both her and Bianchi family." Royce said sarcastically.

"Are you guys couple?" Noah asked like a 4 year old. I was about to reply but Royce beats me to it and said "Yes! We are" and my heart did a flip. Did he just said that? Or Did I hit my head too hard?

"Not Officially! It's little private" I said awkwardly and Royce cleared his throat and "Yes! It is". From the corner of my eyes I saw Sabrina smiling cheekily.