♡16

I want you so bad~

Next morning.

9:35 am

The morning sunlight entered the room through the glass window and fell on Soojin's face. She opened her eyes with a groan. She sat up and held her head with her left hand. Her head felt heavy and it was aching. Soojin rubbed her eyes and looked around and then realised that she was in her room.

'How did I come here?', she thought. All she remembered was that she went to Ningning's house and got drunk. Soojin looked down at her and saw herself in her pink pajamas.

'But wasn't I wearing jeans and t-shirt yesterday?' Then the reality hit her and her eyes widened.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Few seconds later, her door slammed open. "OH MY GOODNESS WHAT HAPPE-" But Jisung couldn't complete his question as a pillow was thrown in his face.
He groaned and held the pillow. "YAHHHH WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?", Jisung snapped at Soojin.

"First tell me why I am here."

Jisung sighed. "Ofcourse Ningning and Chenle dropped you off here."

"Okay...... and who changed my clothes?", Soojin raised an eyebrow.

Jisung smirked. "In this house except you who else lives?"

Soojin gasped and quickly placed her hand over her mouth. "YOU PERVERT!!!" She again threw a pillow at him but this time he caught it successfully.

"YOU SAW EVERYTHING RIGHT???" Soojin glared at him.

Jisung leaned on the door frame and looked at her in disbelief. "Don't worry I covered you with a blanket first. I didn't see anything. It's not good to sleep in clothes which you wore outside plus you were drunk. I sprayed your whole room with a freshener 'cause you smelled disgusting. You should say thank you to me."

"Really???" Soojin furrowed her eyebrows.

"Yes! Also I am not interested in your unattractive body."

"Oh then it's okay- WAIT WAS THAT AN INSULT???" Soojin's jaw hung open.

"You can say so." Jisung chuckled and threw the pillows he was holding at her.

"YOU-" Soojin was going to say something but got interrupted by the door bell. "Huh? Now who came?"

"I don't know. I am going to sleep", Jisung said with a yawn and left her room.

"ATLEAST GO AND OPEN THE DOOR!!!", Soojin shouted.

"SORRY!!!", Jisung said and slammed his door close.

Soojin whined and got up from her bed and quickly went to bathroom to wash her face. The door bell again rang.

"COMING!!!!" Soojin shouted as she was going downstairs. She opened the door and saw the familiar faces she didn't expect to see. They had big smiles on their faces.