57. Hold me

The conversation was pressed shut so quickly Jungkook was sitting there with his mouth opened

The conversation was pressed shut so quickly Jungkook was sitting there with his mouth opened. Has he just heard right? Was Jimin really considering a future with him? His heartbeat uneven as it was so cute, his mind filling with images, him putting a ring on Jimin's finger, them adopting beautiful kids and three fluffy dogs, having a real family.

Would be a dream come true, he thought giving the driver a sign to start the car.

"Turn the music off," he said listening to the sounds of the engine, watching the city flashing by, but his phone rang again so he lifted it up seeing that Jimin was calling Mr. Jeon now.

Why did it hurt him so much as if his lover was betraying him?

"Hi Jimin. How was your competition," he picked up heavy hearted.

Sniff. There was only sniff on the other side.

"Jimin? What happened?"

"My parents are so bad, so so bad. I can't anymore," he heard Jimin breaking out into sobs. Why haven't he mentioned any of that to Jungkook instead played ok.

"What have they done after finding out you have won the competition?" Asked Jungkook his skin crumbling.

"They hate me so much. I believe mum is waiting for the day when I stop existing."

"Jimin," begged Jungkook.

"Can't they once, at last once be proud of me? No matter what I will do I will never satisfy them."

"You're not here to satisfy your parents, but yourself. Are you proud of your win?" Jungkook's voice stayed calm but serious.

Jimin stopped sobbing, there was a total silence on the other side.

"I was, before my mum had spoiled everything."

"So don't allow her to spoil what you have achieved."

He heard Jimin's loud sigh.

"Mr. Jeon, you're the only person who makes me think so hard."

A silence fell and Jungkook was only listening to Jimin's breath getting high on it.

"I wish so badly you would hold me, but I don't deserve that," whispered Jimin after a longer while.

"Where are you now?"

"At Mr. Suga's flat, he has offered me the couch in the living room, he's really a great friend, like an older brother I have never had."

"Is it ok if I'll pick you up from Suga's?" Jungkook gave the driver a sign to change directions, sending the new destination to the navigation system.

"I don't think it's a good idea," Jimin became sad.

"Why? You have said you want me to hold you."

"I'm a bad person. You should hate me not hold me."

"Jimin, babe, we will talk when we meet. Calm down now," whispered Jungkook completely sure Jimin is giving himself a hard time because of what has happened between them in Tae's apartment.

"Mr. Jeon, can you sing for me until you're here?"

The question freezing the blood in his veins to ice.

"Yes angel," he sighed starting to sing his favorite song hoping it will be enough to become Jimin's lullaby today.

I should hate myself, thought Jimin putting the blindfold Mr. Suga has borrowed him on then waiting on the pavement in front of the block of flats, the trophy and diploma in his hands, but he has left the roses there, it would have been too inappropriate to bring them. Some steps sounded next to him, he felt someone approaching letting out a soft sigh.

"Mr. Jeon?" Jimin searched the air with his arms feeling so helpless until warm palms took his.

"I'm here," that low voice to melt, Jimin touched in front of himself feeling Mr. Jeon's chest, so he fell into his embrace cuddling into his favorite warmth.

Why couldn't Mr. Jeon be real, like Jungkook, be visible, someone to live with, not only hook up.

"Jiminie, shall we go?"

"Yes," Jimin pulled a bit back allowing Mr. Jeon to lead him to the car where they immediately cuddled on the backseat.

He knew Mr. Jeon must have seen the hickey by now but wasn't telling anything about it and Jimin was more than scared, so he was keeping silent for the whole ride and the whole way through the villa to Mr. Jeon's bedroom.

When the door closed behind them he began to breath in rapidly.

"Jimin, hey... calm down," whispered Mr. Jeon caressing his face.

"No, why aren't you screaming at me! Telling me what type of hoe I am!"

"Jimin! Jimin! Calm down," Mr. Jeon's tone was serious.

"You have seen the hickey he has made yet you're saying nothing!"

"Jimin calm down," protective arms wrapped around him pulling him into a loving hug, just holding him.

"Why? You should hate me."

"I could never hate you. I love you."

Jimin pulled out of Mr. Jeon's arms completely stunned.

"How?"

"Jiminie you're really so pure it hurts," he felt trembling fingers on his lips he kissed, Mr. Jeon pulling him in to fall over his mouth and kiss him so deeply, calming the insane chaos in his head.

"Wow," whispered Jimin when they needed to find some breath.

"My angel," Mr. Jeon must have been observing him so Jimin blushed.

He wished to yell - I love you, whisper it one thousand times while kissing each and every inch of Mr. Jeon's body, yet he knew he couldn't, as if he did, he would stay.

"Why aren't you mad about the hickey?"

"Jiminie it's really not so important. You're so young trying to figure out what you really long for from a partner. It's all ok, it's a part of growing up."

"I can't even figure out who I like more, you or Jungkook," he said even though his stupid heart already knew, yet he didn't want to accept. "And I'm trying my best to keep Jungkook on a distance, but sometimes it's not possible and he has asked me out for a date next Saturday. I really don't know what to do? What if during that date he will ask me to become his boyfriend? What if he will kiss me? I don't want to hurt you Mr. Jeon, I don't want to hurt Jungkook either."

Thank you so much for your love

Thank you so much for your love. What do you think about the chapter and Jimin's convention with Mr. Jeon? What will Jungkook say?
Also we're slowly approaching the climax of the book, there are only 18 chapters left.

Much <3