Part 40

Zoya: So Saad this was the answer to your first two questions.

And Saad nob his head with a smile

Saad: And the remaining one.

Zoya: Ok so let me continue, according to your question Saad the answer is their relation was awesome. Trust me Saad and Zaid I have never seen such love. They used to be together but never touch each other. They believe love needs no physical touching. It has to be pure by soul and let your eyes speak.

Yusuf: Frankly speaking it was Asad who taught us how to love.

Zarin: How bhaijan?

Yusuf: He uses to tell me during those days, that love should be pure. We don't attract each other with our bodies and dresses. But we get attracted to each other by our thoughts, respect and care, and the immense love that we see in each other's eyes. We will hug each other, kiss each other but in a halal way, that is after making her, my lawful wife.

A smile came on the trio that is Zarin, Zaid, and Saad they knew that he is a true gentleman.

Zoya: Days pass in a blur we were near our final semester of that academic year, and after that, we were going to have our vacations. It was our second last exam when we saw Mahira tensed. We asked her the reason but she avoided saying it was nothing. The next day again went we saw her, her eyes were puffy and there were few bruises on her skin. When I asked her she said she fell so she has those bruises. We could easily see she was lying. So we all decide to sit and talk together.

Zara: Finally after forcing her a lot we came to know that her father has fixed her marriage with one of their relative son whom she hates a lot. Who always saw her with lust and all the males of that family treat their wives as slaves

There was silence for few seconds as everyone looks at each other in that room.

Yusuf: we told her to refuse this marriage and say that she loves someone else to her parents. After hearing this tears pooled out of her eyes. She told us that, she told her dad about Asad so her father beat her and told her to stop her studies and stay at home. But she begs in front of him saying it was her last exam today and let her go and will stop her studies after that.

The trio was shocked to hear this. Finally, Saad decided to ask.

Saad: Asad bhaijan did not say anything at that time

Zoya: He was silent for a few while then suddenly said, "Will you marry me Mahira within a week." We were shocked to hear him.

A grasp left from Saad, Zaid, and Zarin's mouth. It took a few seconds to compose them. Zara, Zoya, and Yusuf were watching them carefully.

Zaid: Then what happened?

Zara: Mahira wanted to marry Asad that was true but she never wanted to go against her parents. Because she knew that how badly her relatives and her dad will torture her mom and accused her of spoiling her. So she told Asad to bring a marriage proposal to her house the next day.

Zarin: So did Asad bhaijan went to aapi's house alone with a marriage proposal?

Zara: No, actually he could not go to her house the next day

Zarin: Then?

Zoya: I called Asad and asked about it whether he has gone or not but he refused and said that Ahmed uncle was busy with some important work. So they could not make it as he wanted to take his father with him for such a big and important decision of his life. As they shared good chemistry of father and son.