Part 7:Like you

SHOUT OUT TO:

kakeru58368

 for replying first to the questions asked in the last chapter.

Draco Malfoy dragged Adrian down to the Dungeons to the potions class. The class which Adrian dreaded the most. He would get nervous whenever the Potions teacher was hovering near him, he tried to the best he could but his nerves would act up, and he would end up screw everything up. Severus was his crush since the last year, but he didn't tell it to anyone but Dudley, who had kept his secret a secret. He loved many things about the potions master, the way his cloak bellowed behind him whenever he walked, the way his slow and quiet voice would be carried out throughout the class room. Sure he had a crooked nose, but Adrian loved it, no one was perfect, everyone has their own features, and they are not their choice to have them, and one should love someone for how they are, and Adrian loved Severus for what he is.

"You'll make us late Potter! Come quick you Snail!" Draco said from in front of the classroom, "Coming!" he jogged up to the class room and got seated, his creature was very excited, but Adrian Didn't know why, until he caught the calming scent of his mate. He knew that his mate was some where in this room, some where in his sight, but he could not actually put his finger on it.

Severus was standing in the shadows when the class was settling down. He was having hard time controlling his creature, the Egyptian Sphinix, the Dominant mate out of the two. He also knew that his mate was a Egyptian Jackal, but who? He did not know. *well lets find out.* he thaught.

He strolled through the class, but his head whipped to side, where next to Draco Malfoy, Adrian Riddle was sitting, wide-eyed, staring at Snape.

And thus the two come to know each other's mates.

As soon as the class finished Adrian quickly left the class, Transfiguration. Still his heart was racing, he managed to impress his mate as well as his Potions master.

His mind went back to what happened in the class today.

The class was making Amorantia, the love potion. For the first time since the blocks on his abilities were removed, he was testing his knowledge and his abilities. He was able to pin point the many mistakes in the Instructions given I the book. He quickly finished his potion and was pouring it into the test-tube when Severus walked around the table. If one was to look at Adrian and Severus closely, they would know that they were struggling to maintain their composures.

"Not bad Potter, but I must say you impressed me, the potion is nearly perfect."

Severus would not admit it but the potion was perfect.

"Mr Malfoy..... What does your Potion smell like to you?" Professor Snape asked.

Draco took a whiff of the tube and blushed slightly, "um, Wet Grass, Lemon and Books." The smell of Astoria Greengrass.

"And you Mr. Potter?"

"Wetsoiloldbooksanddungeons." He said very quickly, turning beetroot red.

"Are you not capable of speaking a bit slowly? Or are you too embarrassed to speak out who you like?"

Adrian stood up and barely whispered something that only Severus's ears could catch the words.

Potion smells like you.

And with that the bell rang.

A/n:

So guys as promised, the next chapter is up on sunday? liked it?

plz Vote Share and Comment.

Question of the week,

What was the second obstacle while Reaching the Phisosopher's stone?

So guys..... i was thinking about writing a new PERVERUS  story.....(PERCY JACKSON X SEVERUS SNAPE) what do you think?

should I write it?\

XOXOXOXO

hunteress0101