Chapter 1: Cruelty

Somewhere in the Infinity train:

Rengoku Kyojuro was sitting comfortably in his seat and besides him was Kamado Tanjiro who was looking out the window with a space out look. Then, across from them were Agamutsa Zenitsu who was arguing with Hashibira Inosuke.

The Flame hashira was about to give his ticket to the conductor when a bright light engulfed them.

Shinobu and Kanao:

Master and student were about to set out to another town for a mission when both of them were engulfed in a white light.

Muichiro:

The Mist Hashira was on a mission, but he had forgot the direction to his next destination when he was suddenly engulfed in a bright light.

Iguro and Mitsuri:

The Snake Hashira was about to ask the beautiful and cute Love Pillar if she would like to have lunch with him when both of them were enveloped in a white bright light.

Uzui:

He was reading the letters that were sent to him by his three wives when he was flamboyantly engulfed by a shining flamboyant light.

Sanemi and Genya:

The tall teen had found his brother and he was about to nervously call out his name. He and the older Shinazugawa were surrounded by a bright light.

Gyomei and Oyakata-sama:

The master of the demon corps was about to discuss something with his strongest Hashira when the same light ate them...

▪️▪️▪️

Meanwhile:

Me the Fanfic author was thinking if I should send an oc to do the hosting and explaining or myself.

"Hhm, maybe I should be the one to host them." I thought with a frown, "Should I be a boy or a girl?"

I decided to appear as a girl in this fanfic which was my real gender in real life.

Also since this story will be in third person, they'll just call me Gem which is my real name in real life.

Anyway, back to story-wait!

I forgot about Tomioka!

▪️▪️▪️

Tomioka:

Giyuu Tomioka was alone in his estate and just drinking tea. Seconds later, he was swallowed up by the hungry bright light sent by the author who really wants to make this fanfic, that's why she was kidnapping the Kny characters.

▪️▪️▪️

All Demon Slayers, the girls from the butterfly mansion, Senjuro, Urokodaki-san, Kuwajima-san and Oyakata-sama with his family found themselves in a theatre looking room. Then, seconds later...

Yada, yada-chaos broke out.

"Where are we!"

"Is this a blood demon art!"

"Oyakata-sama!"

"Scary!"

"Ara?"