XII - Pickaxe magnorum

Y/N

I grabbed a hoodie from the chest and pulled it over my head. I opened my door quietly, I wasn't sure if anyone would be awake this early. I crept round the house before I found the back door leading out to a lusciously green back garden.

I was trying to forget my encounter with Technoblade. Pretend it didn't happen. I didn't want those memories to resurface, I didn't want him to resurface.

But what if I did? What if things could go back to the way they were?

This is why I chose to forget it, the conflict in my brain was too much. I couldn't decide. Did I hate him for not letting me know he was alive, or was I happy he was alive?

I walked to the row of rose bushes on the right side and snuck through the hole. I would have just gone out the front door, but I don't want Dream, George or Sapnap to know where I was going. I wanted to keep this visit to myself.

I ran down the side of the path keeping to walls, trees and anything that could shade my figure on the journey.

I made my way to the grand, black walls and snuck though a gap in the back.

As soon as I was I became aware of eyes watching me. George, perched on top of the wall opposite the gap I had gone through.

He swung his legs, face concentrated on mine. We stared at eachother before he nodded.

I breathed a sigh on relief, he wasn't going to tell Dream, I trusted George. If we didn't meet whilst I was kidnapped I bet we could have been better friends.

As for Sapnap, the cocky bastard won't go near me whilst I'm armed. He's still scared but has accepted the fact I'm not going to kill him in his sleep.

I strolled over to the Camervan and flung open the door.

Inside stood Tommy and Wilbur, arguing, as always, probably about something small. I walked in and placed my sword on the table, sighing at them.

Wilbur paused talking to Tommy to greet me.

"Ah, Y/N! Great to see you, I was just telling Tommy here about a plan I have"

"A stupid plan" Tommy muttered making me smile at him.

"C'mon Tommy, it can't be that bad, after all Wil is the president" I shook my head at him, whilst he gaped at me.

"And that leads me onto my point-" Wilbur started before Tommy interrupted him.

"No!! Wilbur, Y/N!" She shook his head. "Don't even consider it!"

Tommy's voice was high pitched as he wined at us making me want to giggle at him.

"Tommy, let him speak" I spoke softly but firmly to the boy. Wilbur is a good leader, I'm sure his proposition would be worth listening to.

"Ok, thank you Y/N. Tommy if you're going to keep complaining." He pointed to the door. "You can wait outside." Tommy pouted and crossed his arms but stayed silent earning a chuckle from me and Wilbur. He frowned at me, annoyed.

I turned back to Wilbur, ready to listen to him. "I am going to run for president through a democratic vote, with Tommy as my running mate."