14. Negotiations

"SHOUTING"
"Speaking"
'Thoughts'
'Telepathy'
"BITC— ALL MIGHT"
*action*
~Time Skip~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No ones POV (gonna be this unless I say otherwise)

Izuku: "... I accept."

Nezumi: "ah, yes, very good! We shall make some preparations for your dorm and-"

Izuku: "on 4 conditions..."

Nezumi: "ok, what do you propose?"

Izuku: "before I start, I want those two to be gone."

All Might and Inko looked down at the ground in sadness and left the room. Izuku then released a breath that he didn't know he was holding.

Izuku: "whew...first, I want a bigger form so me and Eri can be together."

Nezumi: "hmm, that may be a prob-"

Izuku sent a bloodlust filled glare at her and only so she could feel it. A cold sweat formed on her back.

Nezumi: "t-t-that can be made."

Izuku: "good, second, I still want to be able to kill those I deem an S-class villain or a threat to those I deem family's life, I'm free and under no-one's jurisdiction."

Nezumi: "I'll have to get permission for that but it's doable."

Izuku: "for my third one, I don't want to be put in a relationship just because I'm a male with a quirk, I want it to be of my own choice."

Nezumi: "the government won't agree with that, nephew, but I'm willing to make an ultimatum."

Izuku: *intruiged* "I'm listening..."

Nezumi: "how about you have a harem but can only have those who you choose to be a part of it."

Izuku: "erm, yeah, sure. I can live with that. But for my final condition, I want to be a teaching assistant..."

Nezumi: *confused* "but why? You're 16 and going to be sharing a dorm building with women."

Izuku gives his famous grin.

Izuku: *sadistic* "oh~ just imagine the looks on my abusers face when they see that the 'male trash' is better than them in every way~"

Nezumi matches his grin.

Nezumi: "ohohohoho, you really picked up something in your time alone didn't you izuku. Yes, we can arrange for that to happen."

They both start laughing, making the others in the room get uncomfortable.