Chapter 36 🖤

*excuse all mistakes*

1 month later...

La'taisha Williams
Miami-dade, Florida
Location: New crib

"finally we're done" i said as i plopped down on dez and i new couch, in our new home

"feels good owning land with you" he said and looked at me. "vice versa" i told him and leaned over and gave him a kiss.

iMessage: Mommy🤍

                              Mommy🤍

what's the address?

                               imma just share my location

okay me and terrance otw!

      You hearted " okay me and terrance otw!"

"my parents on the way to come see the house" i told him and got off the couch.

"that's fine with me, whea' you goin?" he questioned me as i was walking away.

ever since he found out i was prego he's been even more clingy than before. and that nigga be tryna make me eat healthy, like relax.

but it's a cute sight to see how loving he actually is of me, and how excited he is to see our little new form of life.

"bout to make up the beds inside the room" i told him and disappeared in the hallway.

                                    ...

"hi mommy, hi papa" i greeted my parents as they walked through the door.

"hello love" my mom told me and kissed my forehead.

"ugh my baby don't love me no mo, she just living with musty lil boys" my dad said while giving me a hug.

i laughed then spoke, "papa please okay"i told him then released from the hug.

"where the nice lil young man at anyways" mama asked me as she sat her purse down on the counter.

"uhh he should be-" i was about to say he was in the bathroom but he popped up out of fucking thin air. bitches tryna do magic tricks now, get the fuck.

"i'm right here, how you doin ms. williams" he spoke and gave her hug.

"i'm doing good baby thanks fa asking, how are you?" she said.

"i'm feeling good" he said and nodded his head and made his way over to my dad.

"how you doin mr. williams" dez spoke to him and held his hand out for my dad to shake.

my dad sized him up and then shook his hand. "short ass lil nigga" my dad told him and i stifled my laugh.

"papa don't do him you just tall" i told him which was true. my dad stood at 6'5 going on 6'6 and dez was only 6'2.