Eradicate Nattapong Clan

At exact 4 in the morning Gulf wide awake, he wakes up completely and gets ready to head out while dressing in an all-black outfit from head to toe. He quickly grabs his backpack that he prepared earlier and heads out without taking his phone nor anything that can be traceable by anyone.

Gulf then heads down to the garage and ignite his superbike before he zooms out from the mansion but not before he reminds the security guard that was on duty at that time.

In a stern tone he reminds him; "Do not report that I'm going out at the crack of dawn to anyone especially my husband and Pete, okay boy not until they themselves asked about it, got it?" as he makes a short stop at the guard post.

The young man who was guarding at the front gate, standing up straight while looking straight nod his head and said; "Yes Don, I won't tell anyone about this not until they asked,".

"Good now resume your post," said Gulf before he zooms out from the mansion.

Almost two hours later Gulf arrives at the warehouse the very place where he was being captured and shoot at as he remembers the route that they take.

He then wastes no time as he quickly set up his traps thoroughly inside the big warehouse just for the clan before he positions himself at the nearby tree as he hides his superbike near him using a camouflage tactic before he assembles his sniper gun then the waiting game begins.

Gulf look up to the sky; 'Sorry mae, pho, but I intend to keep your dream come true even if I have to walk in this path' said Gulf to himself before he resume his position.

Not even 10 minutes have passed since he set up his traps and wait for them, Gulf could see a series of expensive cars black cars drive up to the warehouse entrance. The security team head and open the door for their Boss which isn't what he expected.

"Fucking Gun Nattapong, you coward bastard! But it's okay, if I can't get you, I will get your trusted right-hand man"

Said Gulf as he could see Gun's right-hand man walk inside the warehouse in a grand entrance style.

Gulf then focusing back as he looks at them through his Leupold Mark 5 Rifle Scope while murmuring; "It's okay, go ahead, exactly what I want you to do" to himself as he smirks at them.

Meanwhile, at the warehouse, the Nattapong Clan walk casually inside their warehouse without knowing that they walk into a set-up trap.

"Where the fuck is that stupid person?"

Asked Gun's right-hand man to one of the guards that accompanied him in, who are as puzzled as all of them, then he adds; "The fuck! That person trying to fucking play with us?! We are the Nattapong clan no one fuck with us" arrogantly yet again angrily over nothing.

In the meantime, Gulf who was busy scoping them from afar couldn't help but scoff at his attitude while thinking to himself; 'Wow! What a deluded bastard' as he eavesdropping them talking through the installed spy nano wireless camera and microphone that he previously set up.

As the right-hand man talk down and bad about everyone including the security guards and their tech team, the others look totally unfazed at the whole situation, it was as if it's a normal thing for them as they maintain their poker face and look at their surrounding while strapping their Robinson Armament XCR Micro Pistol like a SWAT team members in which include the body armour vest.

They were divided into two teams in which a few of them stand guard outside the warehouse and most of them were inside the warehouse with the snob right-hand man of the Nattapong Clan.

Inside the warehouse, as the belittling talk still going on by the right-hand man Gulf quickly press the button which makes the door of the warehouse deadlock by itself.

"What the fuck"

"Get us out of here!"

"Stand back"

"Shoot the door"

"Try again you fuckers"

A series of shouting commands could be heard all over the place as they try their hardest to open the deadlocked door courtesy of Gulf's new toys.

All of a sudden they could hear a static voice sound coming out from the ceiling, "You all going to die in here" said Gulf in a disorientated voice before a series of smoke coming out from everywhere inside the warehouse.

The right-hand man was screaming bloodily as he looks at his surroundings that gradually covered with smoke then he panics and said, "We need to get the fuck out of here," as they rain bullets on the door.

In panic mode, everyone started to shoot aimlessly and carelessly towards the exit door as if the whole warehouse turns into a war zone in a matter of seconds as the inside people wanting to get out while the outside people wanting to get in by trying their hardest and with anything that they can find in the car to break in.

While in the middle of the commotion, one of the clan members security team in a scared voice said; "Fuck! The signal jammed!" this makes Gulf smirk at their situation.

"Run mousy run" whisper Gulf before he starts to snipe the clan members one by one that was guarding outside of the warehouse.

Everyone was startle and totally unprepared for what was to come as they were trapped inside and outside while getting killed one by one without knowing who the shooter is. After Gulf expertly clear all of the clan members outside the warehouse he then opens her laptop and resumes her revenge.

"Hahaha"

A disorientated laughter could be heard inside the warehouse in a taunting voice that was echoing throughout the place giving them goosebumps.

"How do you feel now, the one being haunted instead of the haunter?" asked the disorientated voice.

"Why us. Why do you do this! Why!"

Scream the right-hand man as he shoots aimlessly in the vicinity that killed a couple of his own clan members. As the shooting rampage cease, the disoriented voice once again appear;

"Why? Let me refresh your memory. Shall we" said the disorientated voice again as he plays the recorded voice.

It was a series of people screaming, in pain, in fear, a series of crying, in fear of their own life, from what they inflict on the victim, a series of begging and a series of asking them to stop and helped to their dying whispers in a very taunting way that makes one's soul from being holy to unholy as the screaming slowly occupied their consciousness while the smoke makes them slowly pull them into a delusional state with the help of the smoke that was released earlier on.

Everyone who listens to the recording was trembling with fear as it echoes inside the warehouse in which makes them slowly go crazy as they begin to shoot everywhere. In a matter of seconds everyone who was standing up with full alert now laying down on the floor cover with tears, cold sweat and blood as they shot each other.

As soon as Gulf knows that everyone in the warehouse is dead he then presses the red button and the place explode into pieces, leaves nothing in its place but an abandoned building that caught on fire and soon crumpled into a waste.

With a light heart and a victory smirk plaster on his face, he strapped on his helmet, his backpack and drove out from the place leisurely.